Forbidden Mates Ch. 48

Hunter's P.O.V.

I came back to Rose and Connor says, "Did you tell the pack?" I nod my head and Connor says, "Marie and I are leaving so you can have alone time with Rose." I smile at that and say, "Thanks." Connor nods his head and after we hugged they left leaving Rose and I alone. I walk up to Rose and I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her right cheek and she whispers, "Hunter?" I unwrap my arms so I can get a better look at her and she says while looking at the floor, "I was wondering..." I lift her head up so she can look at me and I say, "Yes, love?"

She reaches up to take my hand and she says after she holds it, "Can I see your wolf again?" I smile at her and my thoughts go back to the first time she saw him so I say, "Of course; do you want to stay here or go out to the forest?" Rose doesn't say anything for a minute and then she whispers, "Outside." I nod my head and say, "Alright, let me go get you a jacket first and then we'll go." I kiss her quickly and then I head to our bedroom and I grab my jacket. I came back to the living room and I hand her the jacket and then I lifted her up and I take her outside. We went to the forest and as soon as we were surrounded by trees I place Rose on her feet.

I help her put on the jacket and then I began to take my clothes off. After my clothes were off I began to change into my wolf, Rose got down on her knees and she began to pet me. I lick her face and she giggles at that so I do it again. She laughs this time and then she says, "Can you please turn back?" I nod my head and I turn back into my human self and I pull Rose towards me and I kiss her. I stand up and get dressed and then I help her stand up. I carry her out of the forest and when I was walking back to our house, I saw a bunch of cars parked in front. I placed Rose on her feet and I pulled her behind me. We went inside the house and I see my brothers sitting on the couch talking. I clear my throat and they all look at me and I say, "Come to talk about the letter?" Everybody shakes their heads no and Ash says, "Actually we came here to visit."

Rose's P.O.V.

Hunter and I sat down on the couch; well more like he sat on the couch and I sat down on his lap. Hunter wraps his arms tightly around me and he says to his brothers, "Why are you here?' Ash looks at us and he says, "Just to visit and possibly stay the night." Hunter kisses my cheek and he says, "Okay, that's fine." I was happy that they were staying the night, I just wished that they would bring their mates and then Ash says, "Oh, were going to be leaving soon to pack some things and were going to bring our mates." I smile at that and Hunter says, "About time you decided to bring them." Ash rolls his eyes and he says, "Is Connor going to be here?"

I look at Hunter as he shrugs his shoulders and he says, "Don't know, have to ask him." Ash nods his head and says, "Well, I would go ask him myself but I don't know where he lives." Hunter looks at me and he says, "Would you be willing to take Ash to Connor's?" I nod my head and say, "Of course." I was about to get off of Hunter's lap when he pulled me back down and after he kisses my cheek he says to Ash, "Take good care of my mate." Ash nods his head and he says, "I will." Hunter let's go of me and I get off the couch.

Ash and I left the house and we went to Connor's house. We arrived at the front door and Ash knocks on the door. A few minutes later the door opens to reveal Marie and she says, "Rose, Ash come in please." Marie moves out of the way and we walk inside. Connor comes out of nowhere and he hugs me first and then he hugs Ash. After Connor hugs Ash he says, "Why are you two here?" I look at Ash, signaling to him to speak and he says, "Well, we were going to stay at Hunter's for the night and were going to bring our mates." Connor nods his head and he says, "And I suppose you want Marie and I to come over?" Ash and I both nod our heads and I say, "Please, will you join us?" Connor, Marie and Ash all gasp so I say, "What did I do?" Connor and Marie both look at Ash as if to say, 'Tell her,' so he says, "Usually the leader and their mate don't ask nicely so..." I put up a hand and say, "Well, I am." All three of them look at me with smiles on their faces and Connor says, "I'm glad...anyways, we will be honored to come and stay the night." Connor and Marie stayed behind to get a few things and Ash and I left. When we got back to the house Ash says, "Looks like everybody went back to their houses to get their things and their mates."