Forbidden Mates Ch. 47

Connor's P.O.V.

I could leave if I wanted to but I decided to stay so I say, "I'll stay but is it okay if Marie comes over?" Hunter looks at Rose and when she nods her head, I say, "Alright, I'll go get her." I leave the house and I head to mine and Marie's house. When I arrived I found her and I say, "Would you like to go to Hunter and Rose's house?" Marie nods her head and she says, "We can? Good, I really wanted to see her." I smile at her and say, "Great, get your shoes on and let's go." She heads off into our bedroom and she comes back wearing her shoes so I say, "Ready to go?"

She nods her head and we head outside towards their house. Just as I was about to knock on the door it opens to reveal Rose and she says, "Marie, glad to see you; please come in." When we came in Rose hugs Marie and then we sit on the couch. Hunter grabs Rose and he pulls her on his lap; I decided to do the same thing but Marie wasn't used to it. She jumped a little so I say, "I'm sorry I should've asked." I was about to put her pack on the couch when she says, "No! I want to stay on your lap." I smile at her and I wrap my arms around her tightly.

She lays her head on my shoulder and she kisses my neck. I fought to moan but it came out and I was grateful that it was really low. I knew Marie heard it but I didn't know that Hunter had heard it until he says, "I heard that Connor." I was in shock, and then Hunter says, "Relax Connor I'm not going to kick you..." I frown at that and look at Hunter and I see that Rose and him are kissing each other. I look at Marie and I kiss her too. When I stopped kissing Marie, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Rose and Hunter had stopped kissing. Hunter looks at me and he says, "While you two were busy kissing, Rose told me that she would like to go to bed so..." I nod my head and Marie and I got off the couch. Rose gets up too and she hugs the both of us before we leave. We began to walk back to our house when I hear a voice call out, "Aren't you forgetting a hug from your brother?" I turn around walk up to Hunter and I hug him tightly.

Hunter's P.O.V.

After I hugged Connor I went back to my Rose. When I got inside our house, Rose wasn't in the living room so I decided to check in our bedroom; that was where she was at. She was sitting on the bed until I came in and then she stands up and I walk over to her. I pull her towards me and she says, "Somebody misses me." Instead of answering her I kissed her hard and she kissed me back. I pull away from her lips and I go down to her neck. I kissed her neck a few times but then I stopped and I hear Rose whisper, "Don't stop."

I growl a little and say, "I have to; I need to tell our pack about our new enemy." I look at Rose as she says, "Alright then, let's go to bed." I kiss her once more before I take my clothes of and Rose's and then she gets in bed while I turn off the light. I turn it off and then I got in bed and Rose got on top of me. I wrap my arms tightly around her, making sure that this time she doesn't get out of bed without first waking me up. I kiss the top of her head and a few minutes later I hear Rose's light breathing. Just as I was about to fall asleep too, I hear Rose whisper my name, I smile at that and I fall asleep.

I woke up the next day to Rose kissing me, when my eyes fully open I kiss her back. We got up and went to the bathroom and we took a shower together. After we got changed we went out to the living room and Rose says, "Are you leaving now?" I shake my head and say, "I need to get you breakfast and then I will." We head to the kitchen and I cook some breakfast. I hand Rose a plate and while she's eating I grab my phone to call Connor and when he answers I tell him to send Marie over because we were having a pack meeting. A few minutes later somebody knocks on the door so I get up and answer the door. Connor and Marie were standing on the front steps and Connor says, "I know what the meeting is about so I thought..." I put my hand up and say, "It's fine, it'll be extra protection." After I told Rose that I was leaving I kissed her quickly and left for the pack house. When I got in the pack house I didn't bother to go to the front, I just wanted to go to Rose. I cleared my throat and everybody turned to face me as I say, "We have a problem; we have an enemy who could attack at any time."