Forbidden Mates Ch. 3

Rose's P.O.V.

I wake up the next day surprised that I didn't have the strange dream. I got off my bed, fixed the blanket and then I walked over to my door and opened it. I made my way to the dining room. I saw everyone except for Aiden sitting at the dining table eating cereal. I remembered that Aiden had to be at work at five thirty in the morning.

"Good morning everyone." I announce.

Everyone says good morning back to me.

"Rose, come join us for breakfast." Riley says.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed a bowl and spoon. Then I grabbed the Lucky Charms cereal and then I pulled the milk out of the refrigerator. I poured the milk in the bowl and then dumped out some Lucky Charms in the bowl too. Then I went back to the dining table, pulled out a chair and then I sat down in between Owen and Riley.

"Did you have that strange dream again?" Owen asks.

I shake my head no.

I began eating the cereal and when I had it all gone including the milk; I stood up and placed the bowl in the sink. I turned around and went into the living room. I saw Owen and Riley sitting on the couch.

"So the guys and I are planning on going out to hang with our friends; would you be alright staying here by yourself?" Owen asks.

I nod my head. "Of course I am. Go have fun." I reply.

I then head to my bedroom shut the door locking it. I went over to my closet and then I pulled a shirt off the hanger. It ended up being a blue 'Doctor Who' t-shirt that had the TARDIS on it. Then I went over to my dresser, pulled out a pair of black jeans and my undergarments. I went into the bathroom, shut the door, peeled my pajamas off and then I stepped into the shower turning it on.

After I got out and dried myself I put the clothes on that I picked out. I combed my hair, tossed my laundry into the basket, and then I opened the bathroom door. I walk out and then I head over to my bedroom door, unlock it and then open the door. I head back into the living room to see that my brothers were getting ready to go.

"Alright, were heading off now; be back around two." Riley tells me.

I nod my head. After they got their shoes on, they took off leaving me alone so I decided to sit down on the couch. I grabbed the remote, turned the television on and began flipping through the channels. I wasn't finding anything good to watch so I decided to go wash my laundry.

I turned the television off, got off the couch and then I went to my room and grabbed my basket. I went downstairs to the laundry room, tossed my laundry in, and started it up. I went back upstairs, grabbed the vacuum from the hallway closet and I brought it with me to my bedroom. After plugging in the cord, I turned it on and began vacuuming the floor. When I felt that my floor was cleaned, I rolled the cord up and then I put the vacuum back where it went.

I heard the washer stop so I went back downstairs and switched the laundry into the dryer. I heard the front door open and I could faintly hear my name being called. After I shut the dryer door, I went back upstairs to see that almost all of my brothers except for Aiden were back.

"You guys are back early." I say.

My brothers hardly ever go out and leave me alone. I was enjoying the few hours that I had.

"What, you don't miss us?" Riley asks.

The guys were pouting.

"Of course I missed you guys." I reply.

The guys stopped pouting and they smiled at me.

"But I'm not a little kid guys; I can handle staying home alone by myself." I tell them.

I hear the front door knob jiggle a bit and then the door opens. Aiden walks in carrying a lunch box and he looks tired and worn out.

"Hey everyone." Aiden says.

We all say hey back.

"So I'm heading off to bed. Please keep your voices down." Aiden says.

Aiden takes his lunchbox into the kitchen and then he made his way towards his bedroom.

"So I'm going for a walk. Anyone want to join me?" Riley asks.

"I'll come with you." I reply.

I quickly but silently went to my bedroom to fetch my shoes. I went back out into the living room with my shoes and then I sat down on the couch and slipped them on. After I got them on, I got off the couch and walked towards Riley. He opens the front door and then we both stepped out. He closes the door behind us and we began walking. Our house is right beside a forest so we began walking beside the trees.

"Thanks again for coming with me on the walk." He tells me.

"You're welcome." I say.

We went over to a tree and sat down for a bit to rest and then we got back up and began walking back home. Riley opened the front door and he let me walk in first and then he followed after. He shuts the door and I see Aiden come out of the hallway.

"Enjoy your walk?" He asks.

"Yeah we did. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I question.

"I can't fall asleep." He replies.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Riley heading into the kitchen and then he comes back a few seconds later with two bottles of water. He hands me one and then he opens up his and he takes a long drink out of it. I open up mine too and take a sip.

"So let's go watch a movie. Hopefully I can fall asleep." Aiden says.

We all head over to the couch and sat down. Riley handed me the remote so I turned it on and an episode of Doctor Who was playing. The episode that was playing was one of my favorites and that episode is called 'The time of angels.' After the episode was finished Aiden got off the couch and stretched.

"Alright, well I'm going to bed." Aiden announces.

I yawn and stand up. "I'm going to bed as well." I say.