Forbidden Mates Ch. 2

Rose's P.O.V.

I was in Hot Topic; waiting in line to pay for my stuff and what I had in my hands was a couple of band t-shirts and three pairs of jeans. I pulled out my phone and saw that the time was five forty; I started to put my phone away in my pocket when it began vibrating. I looked and saw that Owen was calling me so I ignored it.

It was finally my turn to pay and I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket again. After paying, I walked out the store and saw Owen walking towards me.

"Do you realize what time it is?" Owen asks.

I shake my head no and then he grabs my arm and he literally drags me out of the mall. We got to his truck and that's when he let go of my arm. We got inside; Owen started the truck up and drove off.

"Man, Aiden's going to be pissed off at me." Owen says.

We got home and I noticed that Aiden's car was gone; he must've gone out looking for us. Owen and I got out of the truck and we went inside.

"Aiden's pissed." I hear Riley say.

Owen nods his head. "I figured he was. When is he coming back?" He asks.

"He's right here." I hear a familiar voice say.

Owen and I turn around to see that Aiden's home. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Can one of you explain to me why your home late?" Aiden asks.

"The line in Hot Topic was long." I say.

Owen glares at me; he usually likes to take the blame because he thinks I'll get in trouble.

"It's not your fault Rose. Now how about we order a pizza?" Aiden asks.

All of us including me say yes. Aiden takes his shoes off so I decide to head up to my room to try on my new clothes. They all fit me so I take the tags off and hang them up.

I hear my name being called so I head downstairs and towards the living room.

"I'm just going to go get the pizza, do you want to come?" Aiden asks.

I nod my head and we both slip our shoes on and then I follow him out of the house and towards his car. We got inside and he drives off, we arrived at Pizza Hut.

"I'm going in to get them; you stay in here and lock the doors." Aiden tells me.

He gets out of the car so I lock the doors and I watch him go inside. He walks out five minutes later so I unlock the doors and he gets in the car handing me the pizzas to hold.

We got home, Aiden gets out first and he walks over to my side getting the pizzas so I didn't have to carry them. I then got out too and we went inside.

"Oh good your home, Owen's been raiding the refrigerator." Riley says.

"Owen get of the damn fridge, I got food!" Aiden yells out.

I hear the fridge door shut and then Owen comes out from the kitchen.

"Would you mind getting the paper plates and napkins Owen?" Aiden asks.

Owen heads back into the kitchen so Aiden heads over to the table and he places the pizza boxes on the table. Owen comes back out with the plates and napkins. We each put a slice on the plate and then we went into the living room.

Tonight was Owen's day to pick out the movie so he pulled out the first Saw and he puts it in. The movie went to the main menu and then Owen hit the play button.

"Are you sure this movie is appropriate for Rose?" Aiden asks.

"I've seen the movie several times already." I reply.

I hear Aiden sigh. "It's not appropriate for you." He says.

"Rose asked if she could see it again." Owen says.

I move close to Owen and I sit by him. After the movie was over with; Aiden grabs the DVD remote and he shuts it off.

"Alright let's go to bed." Aiden says.

I stand up off the floor, stretch my arms and then I head upstairs to my room. I shut and lock the door and then I get changed into a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. I hear a knock on my door so I went over and unlocked the door. I opened the door and Aiden walks into my room.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Aiden asks.

I shake my head no so Aiden leaves shutting the door behind him. I get on the bed, pull back the covers and then I laid down and fell asleep.