Forbidden Mates Ch. 4

Rose's P.O.V.

I made my way towards my room, closed the door locking it, and then I got undressed. I grabbed my pajamas from my dresser and I put them on. I tossed my dirty clothes into the basket and then I unlocked my door. Just as I was about to get on my bed, my door opens so I turn around and see Aiden walking in.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight or do you think you'll be alright by yourself?" Aiden asks.

"I think I'll be fine." I tell him.

Aiden walks over to me and gives me a hug. After we hugged, he walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

"Goodnight Rose." Aiden says.

"Goodnight Aiden." I say back.

I pulled the blanket back on my bed and got in. I lay down on the bed and pulled the blanket over me. It took me a while to fall asleep. I finally was able to fall asleep and I got sucked into my reoccurring dream.

The dream started off the same but when it got to the part where something jumps on my back and bites me; I forced myself to stay in the dream to see what bit me. I saw that it was a wolf but then it changes into a guy. I woke up instantly with sweat dripping from my face.

I decided to stay up for the rest of the night not wanting to go back to bed. I grabbed my laptop off of my night stand and decided to listen to some music; to get my mind off of my dream. I had just started playing 'Another Bottle Down' by Asking Alexandria when I noticed that I smelled stinky.

I paused the music, made my way towards the light switch and I flipped it on. I walked back to my closet, looked through my shirts and came across my 'Black Veil Brides' t-shirt so I pulled it out and then I pulled out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

I went into my bathroom, closing the door behind me and then after I got undressed I started the shower up. I got in and took a quick shower. After getting dressed, I combed my hair, picked up my dirty laundry and tossed it into the basket. I opened the bathroom door and began to walk out when I saw Aiden on my bed.

"You had that strange dream again, didn't you?" He asks.

I just nod my head.

"I'm surprised that you didn't wake up screaming." He says.

I was surprised myself especially with that new part.

"Did you have any new parts to your dream?" Aiden asks.

I shake my head, not wanting my brothers to worry about some stupid dream.

Aiden nods his head. "That's good to hear." He says.

He gets up off the bed and he hugs me tightly. I hug him back just as tight and then we both let go.

"I need to get ready for work." He says.

I nod my head and then Aiden takes off heading to his room. He came back five minutes later scaring me slightly.

"I'm back in here for another hug." He tells me.

I walked over to him and I hug him once more. After the hug, Aiden leaves and I hear the front door close shut. I head into the kitchen, grab my box of lucky charms, and dump them into a bowl. I grabbed the milk and poured it into the bowl and then after putting the milk away I pulled a spoon out from the drawer.

I go into the living room and turn the television on. I turned the volume down as an episode of Doctor Who began. I was in the middle of watching the episode when I saw someone walk in. I couldn't tell who it was until they walked in more.

"Hey Riley, what's up?" I question.

"Nothing but the sky. I see you're up and about already." He replies.

I told him that I had the usual dream again but I left the new part out.

"I'm going to get some cereal and join you." Riley says.

He walks off heading towards the kitchen. I could hear the cereal being put into the bowl and then he comes back a minute later with the bowl. He sits down on the couch beside me and he began eating the cereal.

"I love this episode." Riley says.

I was in my bedroom when I heard the front door close shut. I figured it was Aiden because it was seven thirty and that was the time he usually came home. Not even a minute later, I hear several doors slam shut and I could hear someone yelling. It took me a minute to realize that the yelling was coming from Aiden. My door swings open and he walks in and boy does he look mad.

"What's wrong Aiden?" I question.

"Were you in my room?" He asks in a calm voice.

I shake my head no.

"Well, the snow globe that dad gave me before he died is broke so that means someone was in my room." He says.

I could tell that Aiden was trying to keep calm but it unfortunately wasn't working. I guess Aiden had taken my silence as guilt because he was starting to get really angry.

He slaps me across the face. "You fucking did it!" He yells out.