Forbidden Mates Ch. 41

Rose's P.O.V.

I stroke Hunter's hands and he says, "Rose, are you hungry?" I nod my head and just as I was about to get off of Hunter's lap so he can get up, Brian stands up and says, "What do you want? I can make it for you." I was shocked that he volunteered to do that for me but then Hunter says, "I know what Rose wants, I'll do it but you will make your own." Hunter pushes me gently off his lap and he gets off the couch and heads towards the kitchen. Brian gets off the couch too, but he heads towards me. He sits beside me and he says, "What's his problem?" Before I can say anything a voice says, "My problem is that I have to share my house with you." Brian and I look up and we see Hunter standing there and he says to me, "Rose come with me now."

I get up and follow him and Hunter says to Brian, "Stay away from Rose." After Hunter says that he pulls me into the kitchen and he says, "Stay away from him Rose." I just nod my head, I didn't even want to argue with him about it and then Hunter lifts me up onto the counter and he says, "I mean it Rose, stay away from him." I grab Hunter's hand and I say, "I'll stay away from him I promise." Hunter bends down and kisses me on the lips and he says, "Thank you babe." Right after Hunter moves towards the stove I see Brian looking at me; I knew then that he heard every word that Hunter and I had just said. Brian glares and shakes his head at me as if he's disgusted by what I had done. I look away from Brian to Hunter and then when I looked back at Brian, he was gone. I sigh a little, wishing that the seven months had already gone by and Brian was gone. Hunter finishes my food and he places it on the table and then he helps me down off the counter and he yells out, "Brian come in here and make whatever you want!" He comes in and says, "You don't have to shout." Hunter grabs Brian, shoves him against the wall and he says, "You should show me some respect since I am allowing you to live in my house."

Brian's P.O.V.

Hunter was right, I should treat him with respect but I don't know something about him just makes me want to pull on his strings. I hated that he was with Rose and that he was ordering her around and telling her not to be around me when all I wanted to do was be her friend. Hunter let's go of me and he says, "Make your fucking food and leave into your room." I flip Hunter off and say, "Fuck off man...don't tell me what to do." Just as Hunter was about to grab me again I backed away from him and say, "I'm going to my room now." Just before Hunter can say anything I was already leaving the kitchen and I was planning to get some good sleep so I could get some applications. I arrived in my room so I shut and locked my door and I changed out of my clothes so that I'm only wearing my boxers.

I pulled out the covers got in bed and fell asleep hoping that maybe everything would be alright tomorrow. I woke up the next day hearing somebody knocking on the door and I'm sure that it wasn't Hunter because he would be banging on the door. I got off the bed grabbed my jeans from yesterday and put them on and then I answered the door and Rose was standing there. I smile and she says, "Hunter isn't here he had to leave so I was wondering if maybe you could make me some breakfast?" I nod my head eagerly and say, "Of course I can just let me get my shirt on." I turn around grab my shirt, put it on and when I turned back around to face Rose she was gone. I head out to the kitchen and there she was sitting at the table.

I went up to her and I say, "So what do you want me to make?" She looks up at me and says, "Eggs and toast please." I smile at her and say, "That's what I'm going to have too." I begin making her breakfast and I say, "What is up with Hunter? Why doesn't he like me?" I expected to get an answer but instead I got silence so I turn around and Rose says, "Ask him that yourself." I knew she was going to say that but I was hoping that she wouldn't.