Forbidden Mates Ch. 33

Connor's P.O.V.

My brothers and I begin to make our way to our rooms to begin packing. I was the first person to finish because I didn't have many things with me. I brought my things into the living room and then Rose and Hunter come towards me. Hunter hugs me and he says, "If you ever want to come back here your welcome anytime." I smile at that and say, "Thanks, I will definitely do that." Hunter nods his head and then I say to Hunter, "Can I hug Rose?" He nods his head so I take two steps towards her and I hug her gently.

She wraps her arms around me as well and we hug each other for two minutes and then I unwrap my arms around her. Rose smiles at me and she says, "It was nice getting to know you Connor." I laugh a little and say, "It was fun." After I say that everybody comes into the living room and after they say goodbye to Hunter and Rose we leave. When we began to put our things in our cars I felt that I was being watched. I looked around but didn't see anybody so I got back to putting the rest of my things in my car. I felt like I was being watched again so I looked up and I caught who was looking at me.

I saw a beautiful women staring at me and when she saw that I was staring she looked away suddenly. I was upset, I wanted her to look at me more but then I felt somebody put a hand on my shoulder. I turn around quickly to face Hunter and he says, "Why are you staring at Marie?" I give him a weird look and he says, "Marie. The girl you were looking at." I turn back around to face her and then I turn back around to face Hunter and I say, "I think...no I know she's my mate." Hunter motions Marie to come over and she says, "Yes alpha?" Hunter points at me and he says, "Do you feel that he's your mate?" Marie looks at me in the eyes as she says, "He is my mate." I gasp a little; I couldn't believe that I have finally found my mate.

I was into staring at Marie that I didn't notice that my brothers had surrounded us. I saw a hand in front of my face and when I turned to find who did that I saw that my brothers had surrounded my mate and I so I say, "Why are you all around us?" All of my brothers except Hunter walk away and then Rose comes over. Hunter puts his arm around her and Marie says, "You must be the alpha's mate?" Rose nods her head smiling and she says, "I am and my name is Rose." Marie hugs her and says, "I'm Marie, nice to meet you Rose." I could tell that Marie and Rose are going to be good friends. Hunter puts his arm around Rose again and I say, "So what happens now? Do I stay here?" Marie grabs onto my arm and Hunter says, "Well Marie is a part of this pack so that means that you Connor are staying here." I feel Marie squeeze my arm so I look at her and I see that for some reason she's scared and then I look back at Hunter and say, "That's great! Just let me get my stuff from my house." I put an arm around Marie squeeze her arm gently and smile at her.

Marie's P.O.V.

I was scared that Connor didn't want to be with me and that he didn't want to be in his brother's pack. That all changed though when he said that he wanted to stay. I was happy about it and then Hunter says, "Alright, that's fine if you need help let me know." I waited until Hunter was done talking and then when he was done I say, "Alpha, can I come with Connor." Hunter looks at Rose as he says, "You can Marie and please call me Hunter." I nod my head and say, "It'll be a while until I get used to calling you by your first name but I will do it Hunter." Hunter smiles at me as he says, "Welcome to the family Marie."

I smile at that and Connor says, "We should go." I nod my head and Hunter says, "Connor, you should put your things in Marie's house." Connor nods his head and he pulls out his things, I tried to help but Connor says, "I got everything." I put my hands up in the air and then he says, "Can you shut the trunk please?" I shut the trunk and I lead Connor to my...no wait our house so he can put his stuff on the floor. After he puts his stuff on the floor we head towards his car but before we got in Connor hugs all of his brothers and then Rose. After he hugs everybody we head into his car and Connor says, "I can't wait to start our lives together."

I smile thinking the same thing and then Connor takes my hand in his and he squeezes my hand gently. I do the same thing and after that it was a silent ride to his house. We stopped at his house and Connor opens up his door and gets out. I was about to open my door too but I wanted to see if he would help me out or not. Connor goes around the car to my side and he opens up the door. I step out and Connor puts his arm around my waist and we head towards the front door. Connor grabs a key from his left pocket and he turns the door unlocked.

Connor lets me inside first and then he follows me inside and he says, "Make yourself comfy." I take my jacket off and place it on the couch and Connor says, "Want anything to drink?" Before I can say anything Connor grabs my hand and he leads me into the kitchen. He opens up the fridge and I see that he has Pepsi so I say, "Can I have a Pepsi please?" He pulls out a can and hands it to me and he says, "Alright let's go up to my room now." After he says that we make our way towards his room. When we entered his room, it was a little messy with rock magazines everywhere but I never saw any dirty magazines and then Connor says, "I don't own that type of trash." I gasp at him thinking that he had just read my mind and then he says, "I didn't read your mind I just saw that you were looking down at the floor for something." I nod my head understanding and then I say, "Do you need me to help?" Connor shakes his head and he says, "I got it, besides I'm not packing a lot of things since I'll be staying with you." I nod my head knowing that's what the truth is so I go over to his bed and watch him begin packing.