Forbidden Mates Ch. 5

Rose's P.O.V.

After Aiden had slapped me, tears began falling down from my eyes. He walks out of my bedroom slamming the door behind him. I had to get out of here for a bit so I reopened my door and ran towards the front door. I opened it and take off running to the forest.

Once when I couldn't see the house anymore, I stopped to catch my breath. I sat down on the ground for a bit so I wouldn't fall down again. After catching my breath I got back up, wiped the dirt and grass off of my butt and I began walking again.

I began hearing noises like branches breaking and leaves crunching but I had ignored it thinking that it wasn't even near me. The noises got closer to me so I turned my head to the right and I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me. When it noticed that I was staring at it, it began growling at me. I began backing up slowly and the thing that was growling at me began moving.

I began running and the thing that growled at me was chasing me. I could hear it coming after me but I couldn't see it. I tripped over a rock but I quickly got back up and began running again. I realized that this is what happened in my dream and it's real.

I saw the forest clearing and I realized that this is where I'm going to get bitten by a werewolf. I then felt something on my back and it bit my neck. I fell on the ground hard. I lifted my head slightly and saw that the werewolf was staring at me. Just as I was about to black out; it changed from a wolf into a human.

Before I blacked out; I felt my eyes widen because the dream I had wasn't a dream. It was a vision and then my eyelids began to shut on their own.

Stranger's P.O.V.

I looked down at the unmoving body and I realized that it was a girl. I placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her a bit but she didn't move. I gently move her black hair out of her face. When I saw her beautiful face my wolf instantly claimed her as our mate. I picked her up and held her close to me as I took her to my home. When I arrived; my pack immediately began to flock over; trying to catch a glance of the body I held in my arms.

I growled loudly when I saw some of the males staring at my mate lustfully and they backed off. I take the girl into my house.

"Father come here please!" I yelled out.

I heard footsteps approaching and I see my dad walk into the living room. His eyes widen when he sees the girl in my arms.

My father began to speak. "No father, I didn't kill her; she's my mate." I tell him.

"Tell me what happened Hunter." Dad says.

I sigh knowing that this would be a long night.

"Let me put my mate in bed and we can talk more." I say.

I didn't give my dad a chance to answer because I was already heading to my room. Using one arm to hold my mate, I pulled back the top blanket and then I placed her on the bed. I take her shoes off and then I place her legs underneath the blanket. I pulled the covers up over her and I gently brushed away her hair that was in front of her face.

I walked out into the hallway, looked at my mate once more and then I shut the door. I went back into the living room where my father was waiting.

"So what happened to her?" Dad asks.

"My wolf picked up her scent and decided to chase her. We didn't know that she's ours." I answer.

"Well, at least she's here and safe." Dad says.

My wolf and I wanted to go check up on our mate.

"I'm going to go check up on her." I say.

I don't know a thing about the girl and I'm already whipped. I take off back towards my room not giving my dad a chance to say anything. I opened up the bedroom door and walked inside. I made my way to the bed and sat beside her. I reached out with my hand and stroked her cheek. I noticed that there was a bruise on her left cheek.

I gently placed my hand on her bruise and I began to get angry wondering who hurt my mate. I stood up off the bed feeling rage taking over me so I left the room to get some air. I noticed that my dad was still in the living room.

"I'm going out for a run. Keep an eye out on my mate?" I ask.

Dad nods his head so I leave the house and shift into my wolf form. I take off running into the forest wondering who's ass did I have kick. When my mate wakes up I am going to find out who hurt her.