All Counselors! x Reader PT 11

Jason is not going to apart of the family sorry!

Y/N's POV

I decided not to go out for dinner. I didn't want to see anyone right now. The others knocked on my door, to see if I was ok. I just gave them a mumble. They walked off after. I cried a couple of times. I don't want David to be mad at me but
I am really angry at him. UGH. I don't know what to think anymore.

I heard a shuffle in my room, around 8. I didn't want to move because it was probably a book falling or something.
"Hello, Y/N L/N" the voice said. It was exactly like Jasper's? But how did he get into my room. Why is he using my last name??
"Jasper, how did you get into my room??" I said not looking up from my pillow.
"I'm not Jasper" the voice said. I felt my heart drop. I felt like I just turned into a ghost.
I still didn't dare to look up. "It's a bit rude not to look at someone when they're talking" the voice said again. I slowly got up to see a male, same size as Jasper. Same haircut, different color. Same outfit but... white? "There we go"
"Who are you and why are you in my room?" He looked a bit offended when I asked it.
"Well I'm Jason, Y/N." His blue eyes were staring into my soul. "I've heard you had a argument with David?" My heart dropped even further when he said it.
"How do you know that?" He smirked a bit as he walked closer to my bed.
"Oh hun, I know everything" he turned back around to where he was standing. "I want to make a deal with you..." I have a bad feeling about this...
"What is it?" I asked.
"I can make all your problems disappear" he paused for a second. "Once you do something for me..."
"What's that?" I questioned him.
"For you to shake my hand" he put his hand out. "Not one bit bad is it?" He smiled.
"This isn't a trick is it?" I questioned him further.

"Why would I trick you hun?" His smile was from cheek to cheek.

I thought for a second. I just wanted all my problem to disappear...
"Ok..." I put my hand out to his. I shook it... suddenly I felt my H/C hair being pulled. My clothes started ripping and tearing. My eyes felt a hundred times bigger. I tried to look around but I couldn't.

I wasn't in control anymore...

"I- YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU TRICKED ME!" I tried to look around but I wasn't in my body anymore. I was in my... mind!? I could finally move I went over to the big screen and noticed my room!? What the fuck is happening!?
"Mind your language, hun" How can he hear me!? The "person" who was controlling outer me, looked around. She looked down to see pure white clothes. She looked back at Jason, who was putting a pair of headphones on "me"
"The music is going to control you now. The only way to get out of your mind is to be surrounded by everyone who loves you... which is no one" he laughed evily. I felt my eyes starting to swell up with tears.

"Don't cry my dear, it's just the way of life hun"

Word Count: 581
I'm screaming at my IPad