Gwen x Reader

So pretty much you've best friends with Gwen ever since you were small. She's helped you with a lot of things. She suggested for you to get a job at this place called "Camp Campbell" so you decide to do so.

Y/N POV
It's been a long day of driving but it's all going to be worth it when you see Gwen again. She's suggested to you a job at "Camp Campbell" since you've been having a hard time with no money.

You doubt there's a campsite in the middle of nowhere until you see a sign saying "Camp Camp" guessing the Bell got washed away over the weather. You arrive on the site with a tall red headed man standing out side your car.
"Welcome to Camp Campbell! My name is David and I'm guessing you're Y/N?"
"Yep that's me, I've cam here looking for a job as a co-counselor?"
"Oh well, that's fantastic!! Follow m-" the man was cut off by a woman screaming.
"Y/N!?" The woman ran over to you to give you a hug when you realize it was your best friend Gwen.
"Oh my god Gwen it's so good to see you!"
"You two know each other?"
"This is Y/N, David remember me talking about her??" Your face heats up a bit to what she says
She talks about me? You see you've had a tiny crush on Gwen ever since you guys were teenagers.
"Oh! Now I remember, then Gwen YOU should take Y/N on a tour!" David's smile got bigger after hearing that
"Come on! Let's go Y/N" Gwen grabbed your hand and dragged you around the camp.

Timeskip brought to by the gays ;) ~

You've worked at Camp Campbell for a month now so you've gotten used to everyone even Max. But your crush on Gwen just got bigger and bigger. You were afraid that she wouldn't like you back so you dared to never tell anyone.

One day while everyone was eating in the Mess Hall you decided to take a walk out into the forest for a while. You walk until you're at the edge of the forest. You decide to sit down leaning against a tree and put your knees to your chest.

She'll never love you

Tears started to form at the edges of your eyes

You don't deserve her

Those tears roll down your face

You'll be lonely forever

"Y/N?" A familiar voice startles you.
"Oh, G-Gwen what a-are you d-doing here?" You try to hold back your sobs but start to choke on them.
"Come here" she gestured to her chest. You get up and hug here tightly, so tight you feel like you never want to let go.
"What's wrong Y/N?"
"I-It's nothing" you try to hold back the tears but they get the better of you and they come pouring out.
"Y/N, there's something wrong and don't lie to me" You pull out of your hug and sit by the tree again. Gwen sits beside you with a worried look in her face
"I like you" you mutter it under your breath so she wouldn't be able to hear you.
"Wha-"
"I like you Gwen! I m-mean more then friends. I k-know you don't feel the same" you feel a pair of hands twist you to the side and pull you in for a kiss. You were startle at first but you kiss back almost immediately. It was a good 30 seconds or so before you pulled out for air.

"I like you too Y/N"

Word Count: 609

I seriously love doing these stories