Max x Fem! Reader PT2

Finally a part 2, jeez what took me so long.

One month later...

Your POV

Max. I can't describe how annoying and kind of cute he is. I mean everyday is a competition with him... I'm not complaining, to be honest. It's really fun beating him since I'm like 2x his size. He is just small. It makes my day.

I sat down in front of the calm lake. There was no movement around me, everything was just calm. I took out my sketchbook and pencil. Opening the sketchbook, I looked at my pole sketches. Cringe.
"BAH!" Someone behind me screamed, causing me to jump big time. I looked behind me to see Max with a big grin on his face. "Yes!! I got you! Ahahahaha" He did a little victory dance, just to shove it in my face even more.
"Ah shut up, you know I scare easily" I said punching his arm.
"But I still scared you so HA" he said sitting down next to me. I sighed as I looked at the lake. "Y/N, I wanted to say you have actually made this camp not so shit of a place since you came here"
"Thanks? I guess" I said to him. The sun was slowly setting over the horizon so I took out my sketchbook once more to draw the outline of it. Sketching it down, I saw Max out of the corner of my eye watching me sketch, somehow memorising it. I kept sketching and sketching until the moon was halfway up in the sky. The time flew by quickly as I didn't notice Max had a blanket with him. He was lying on my shoulder, snoring to himself. I smiled at it, even though we do compete often I do like him being my friend. Tiredness quickly came over me and I laid my head on Max's and quickly quickly fell asleep myself.

I woke up on the ground, with a blanket. Shouting, was heard in the distance. I opened my eyes and got up off the ground. Yawning, I saw who was making the shouting. Max was chasing around David, Neil and Nikki, shouting at them in the process.
"DELETE THOSE FUCKING PICTURES OR I WILL KILL YOU" he shouted as he chased them.

"NEVER" Nikki shouted back.

Word Count: 406
Holy shit everyone really wanted a PT 2 of this (even though it's short I hope you like it)