Max x Preston

This was requested by ally774 Enjoy!

Third Person
Another day, another shitty play to do. Max was not in anyway excited for today. They were doing a play about "Romeo and Juliet".
"Preston, we've already done a fucking play about this shit" Max sighed with anger.
"I know, but it was ruined by a certain SOMEONE in the crowd!" Everyone glanced over to Max who didn't seem to notice."Anyways! The script is being handed around by David!" Everyone groaned while being handed a script with a characters name on it.
"Oh sweet! I'm Friar Lawrence! Who's he?" Nikki had a confused look as she read her character.
"Just so you know we will be changing som-" Preston was interrupted by a shout in the back.
"WHAT THE FUCK PRESTON! IM ROMEO!?" Max was NOT at all impressed with this.
"Yes now do we have our Juliet?" No one seemed to have Juliet. Preston looked down at his own script to find the word "Juliet!" written at the top. "Welp looks like I'm Juliet" Max looked like he wanted to kill someone but he didn't protest.
Preston finally announced after a minute of silence or so "Rehearsals start tomorrow!"

Everyone walked back to their tents to get a good nights sleep. While Max was walking he felt a hand grab onto him and drag him back to theatre camp.
"What the fuck!"
"Keep it down Max!" The face was revealed as Preston.
"Preston what the fuck are we doing here?!"
"We need to practice Romeo and Juliet!"
"I fucking thought we were doing that shit tomorrow?!"
"Yes but we need to do a scene alone first" Max was very confused as where this was going.
"What scene?" Preston took a sigh.
"The... kissing scene" The boy put his head in his hands to protect himself from Max's rage.
"Ok let's do it but let's be quick" Max walked over to the other side of the stage leaving a very confused Preston.
"Ok let's do this then!"

Timeskip because I don't know ~

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayer sakes" quoted Preston as he walked over to his "Romeo".
"Then move not, while my prayers blah blah blah" before Preston knew it Max had kissed him. The kiss was only supposed to be a couple seconds long but it seemed that they had done it for a lot longer.
"Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged~"
With stars in his partners eyes and with him flustered Max walked off the stage with an evil grin on his face.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

Word Count: 436

Sorry for not doing one in a few days I think the next one up is Mystery Person x Reader ;)