David x Single Mom! Reader

I LOVE WRITING ABOUT THE READERS HAVING BABIES ITS SOOOO CUTE
Requested by @PeytonRay5

Backstory~

Y/N was always an independent woman until she met Jacob. Jacob was always so controlling but Y/N was too oblivious to notice. One night he got too rough and used her as a sex toy. This kept happening until Y/N finally got help. He was sent to jail and she never saw him again.

The next month's mornings was spent getting sick and being moody. Her parents were worried so they decided to take her to the doctors. The doctor saw the symptoms. The doctor congratulated her for having a baby! Y/N was so worried because she was so young, only at the age of 24. Her parents kept telling her that it wasn't her fault and that they will support her.

8 months went by, in August Y/N gave birth to a healthy girl which she decided to call Melody. Melody was always a sunshine with his blue eyes and Y/N's H/C hair. Melody always cheered up Y/N when she was down.

1 year later, Y/N decided to get a summer job so she could get a bit of money. She didn't want to leave Melody so she asked on the phone if she could bring her baby. They said it was alright and this is how that went down...

One month into the job~

Y/N's POV

I've had this job for a month now and I love it! It's so peaceful out here even with the children around. It's a good spot for Melody to be around, so she can get used to everything. Melody is my sunshine in my life, the only thing I hate is her father. A deadbeat who has never done anything with his life. Only using me for sex.

Anyways the camp is great! The campers love Melody, I can't leave her around them for too long after the "egg incident". The person who absolutely loves Melody though is David. Melody loves his music though. I've heard from Gwen though he has a bit of crush on me, I keep denying it though. I really do like David, his fluffy hair, his beaming smile, grass green eyes... ok I might like him a bit too.

Third POV

Y/N got up at the usual 8am so she could change Melody's diaper. The woman got out of her bed slowly to look over at Gwen who was drooling all over herself. She chuckled to herself a bit while grabbing her counselor shirt. She put on her shirt and walked over to the white crib, which held the quiet baby just sitting there. Melody was always a quiet baby which she got from her mother, but she wasn't afraid to scream or shout. Y/N picked up her child to see if her diaper needed to be changed. Surprisingly it didn't need to be. She walked over to the door with Melody in one arm.

The sun shun as bright as it could on a bright summers day. The slight breeze moved Y/N's hair out of her face. She made her way to wake up some of the remaining campers that usually slept in. Melody held onto Y/N for dear life as she hated heights. The two finally made their way over to the tents.
"Guys, get up it's 8am or David will have your head" Y/N called out. She would usually hear shuffling around in the tents or at least a groan but there was nothing.
"Is anyone here?" she called out again. This time she made her way to Max's tent as he always sleeps in. She put her head around the tent flap and found nothing except for a bed.

"Where is everyone?!"

TO BE CONTIUNED...

Word Count: 652

IM SO SORRY OML SCHOOL HAS STARTED AGAIN AND IVE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT WATTPAD ON MY LAPTOP SO ITS SLOWER

SLOW UPDATES UNTIL MAY!