All Counselors! x Reader PT 5

THIS IS GONNA BE AN OFFICIAL SERIES!! BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING IT <3

David's POV

Why did I push her to this? All I want is Y/N to be happy. She doesn't see it yet though.
I have to go into her room...
"I'll go in" I spoke up after a minute of silence.
"David I don't thin-"
"Daniel, I have to. I started this mess and I'm going to finish it" I walked out of the kitchen with butterflies in my stomach. I close the door and lock it so they can't come out and stop me.
"I'm sorry"

Gwen's POV

"WHAT IS HE DOING?!" I ask the rest of my friends before we hear a door lock.
"DID HE JUST LOCK US IN HERE!?" Jasper ran over to the door and tried to open it again and again.
"He's absolutely crazy" Daniel took a seat and said "Welp we're screwed"
"Daniel stop thinking negative!" Jen walked over to him. "You are good with ideas do you have any??"
"Nope my brain ain't working. It's a Saturday, go away"
"Ok guys let's put our heads together, we need to get to David before he makes a huge mistake" I look around trying to see any ways out.
"Maybe the window?" Jasper pointed towards it.
"None us are small en-" I stop in the middle of my sentence and look at Daniel.
"Gwen if you are thinking what I'm thinking I'm in"
"Ok here's the plan. Daniel you crawl out the window, come into the house and unlock the door" I explained to him.
"Ok let's do it for Y/N"

David's POV

I had to finish this mess. I walk to Y/N's room and knock on the door.
"Y/N?" I wait for a reply but it took a minute.
After a minute a hear a small "Go away".
"Y/N can I come in?"
"Ok" she only mumbled it but I could hear it. When I walked in she was lying on her bed looking at the wall. Her eyes were puffy and red, probably from crying. I go over to her bed and sit down gently.
"Y/N... I'm sorry" she sat up with a surprised look on her face. "I shouldn't have hugged you last night but I didn't want to see you sad. This morning I shouldn't have interrogated you but I would like to know so I know my border so I don't go over it. But I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you into it" a tear or two roll down my face while I say it but it doesn't take long for a pair of small arms to wrap around me.
"They tried to sell me everyday but no one would buy me. Every time no one would buy me, they gave me a little scar to remind of my mistakes. The bigger scars are from when I did wrong. The biggest scar is when I tried to fight back." Her tears rolled down her cheeks onto my shoulders. I turned over and wrapped my arms around her.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, we are going to give a better life now."
"Why would you though-" she was interrupted by Gwen kicking down the door with the rest of the gang behind her.
"DAVID DON'T" Gwen screamed as it startled both of us. Everyone ran over to us crying.
"Why is everyone crying?" Y/N said with giggle.
"Because we were so worried about you!" Jasper said in the back.
"But why do you guys worry about me so much!?" Y/N said while she put her head down, nearly about to start crying again.
"Have you not seen it yet? Y/N, we worry about you because out of all the campers you were the one with the shitty background. We didn't want that to ruin your talents, your personality, your emotions and your life" I lifted her head up so she could see all of us.
"Over the 3 months, you've shown us how happy you can be even if you were treated like shit. We want you to be that happy all the time"

Y/N POV

"You guys actually care about me?" No one has ever cared about me...
"Of course we do!" They all said in unison. A tear ran down my face. I felt so many arms around me.
"We are going to give a better life" David whispered in my ear.

"We promise"

Word Count: 767
Welp it's time to jump off a cliff now...
This is the first couple days done!