Preston x Musical Lover! Reader

A lot of Dear Evan Hansen references ;)

Preston's POV

I heard we were getting a new camper today! Even better she/he is here for Theatre Camp!! I waited all morning for her/him to arrive. The bus finally came. I shot right to the entrance to welcome the newcomer. When the bus doors opened, I see a H/L H/C haired girl/boy with glimmering E/C. Dammit.
"Hello! What's your name?" I asked.
"My name is Y/N! I'm here for Theatre Camp!" Y/N stepped out of the bus with her/his luggage in her/his hand.
"Well it's great to have someone who has the same interest as me!" I grab her/his free hand and drag her/his to our tent.
"This is our tent!" I open the flaps so she/he can go in.
"Oh cozy" she/he giggled as she/he said it.
DAMMIT THEY'RE CUTE! I thought to myself.
"Well I'll let you unpack, David will be around to give you a tour anyways" I left the tent in a hurry, flustered.

Timeskip to 3 weeks after the new camper has come and it's night~

Y/N POV

It's actually been a month since I arrived at Camp Campbell. I've made some friends but none of them will be as good as Preston. He is so nice, funny and kind. I might have a little crush on him but that's it!
I walked to the The Stage with my phone and headphones. I put on my favorite song of the musical "Dear Evan Hansen" I put in my headphones and start singing to it. I get really into it knowing there was no one was around.

Preston's POV

Can this dimwits ever get this play right?! I thought to myself. I put the script away and walk off backstage. Until I hear a voice. I stop in my tracks and turn right back around. I sneak backstage again and peek my head around to see who's on stage.
Y/N? She's/He's singing Dear Evan Hansen??
I listen to her/him until they finish the song.
I ran onto stage towards them. I guess I startled her/him because she/he jumped when I said hey.
"W-what are you doing here, Preston?" She/he stuttered her/his words.
"Just watching the most amazing singer in the world" I say 10 inches from her/his face.
What I didn't expect is for her/him to lean in first. As our lips synced together my whole world brighten up. It lasted a good 30 seconds before pulling out for air.
"I love you, Preston"

"I love you too"

Word Count: 455
I'm just going to leave this here....