Max x Reader

College AU
Where you and Max are roommates and you both have feelings for each other but don't know it.

I'm looking through some requests from ages ago so I don't know your name sorry :(

Y/N's POV

Yes, finally the weekend! It's been a long week of finals for my second most important year of college. I only have 2 more finals next week, then FREEDOM! I've been really stressed for the past few days, my roommate Max is getting a bit worried. He doesn't care about his finals, but he will pass them anyways. Asshole.

I walked to my dorm as my final test finished for the week. While walking, the students flooded out of the classrooms and ran their way to their homes or dorms. I kept walking until I finally reached my dorm. The door opened to Max sitting on his bed on his computer. He heard me walking in and looked up from his computer. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I turned over to him, to see him smirking at me.
"Didn't you have any tests today?" I asked.
"Yeah but they were fucking easy" He said while getting up. He walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed some of my most comfy clothes. He tossed them on my face. "Get dressed and head down to Nerris's dorm" he said as he turned around so I could get dressed. I got up and started to get dressed.
"Wait why am I getting dressed?" I asked as I put on my F/C hoodie.
"I need the dorm for a while" He said as I started to open up the door.
"I swear if you are fucking someone-" I looked at him as I opened the door.
"No no, just give me fucking time?"
"Ok ok text me when you are ready, bye" I closed the door and headed down to Nerris.

Timeskip cause I'm not bothered to write what they did...

I finally got a text from Max after 2 hours of being Nerris's dorm.

Maxi-pad
Hey nerd I'm ready. Text me when you are outside the door

I sighed and got up from the couch.
"Looks like Max is finally ready" I explained as I got my phone from the table.
"Ok Y/N have fun with your boyfrienddd~" Nerris teased me. I blushed a bit and I pushed her. I walked out of the dorm and walked down the hall. I walked up to the stairs and went up them. The hall continued until it hit my dorm door. I got out my phone and texted Max.

Me
Yo Maxi-pad I'm outside the door

After sending the text, I heard some shuffling around in the dorm room. The door handle turned open and the door swung opened revealing Max in his comfiest clothes.
"Come in" He said as he gestured me into the room. The room was covered in blankets with lights inside them. The blanket fort covered most of the room. I looked back at Max and he looked back at the blanket fort. I went over to the entrance of the blanket fort and crawled into it. The whole of the inside was lit up my fairy lights I bought ages ago. There was a load of pillows stacked up against the wall. Opposite that was the computer, full of movies, with popcorn. I looked back at Max as I had a tear fulling up my eye. I hugged him tightly that caught him off guard.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I cupped his face and kissed him. It lasted a couple seconds until I realized who I was kissing. The kiss ended after that, I looked at flustered Max who kept staring at me. "I'm sorry-" I was interrupted by the same pair of lips syncing up with mine. The shock got me for a second but I kissed back. The kiss lasted for a minute or 2 till we both parted away. We looked in each other eyes fro a second.
"Well I guess there is no question you like me back anyways, come on let's watch some movies" Max pulled me into the blanket fort. I sat down next to him while he put on
F/M. Once he put it on, he laid back on the pillows and I laid next to him.

The movie ended and we both were nearly asleep. My eyes were so heavy until Max shifted so he could put away the popcorn and computer. He got up and left me. I nearly fell asleep but he came back and shifted me onto him. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep after that.

Word Count: 802
Don't worry I'm still here I haven't left :) I think anyways