Max x Depressed! Reader

WARNING; SELF HARM INVOLVED!!

Y/N POV

I don't know why I even try anymore. The only person who cares about me is my mam. She still sent me to this shit camp. Everyone here is a piece of shit well except for David. He's ok. But the biggest asshole here is Max. I can't go one day without being insulted by him. He calls me "whore" "slut" "ugly" you get the idea. Every time he's done it I cut myself. But today was different.

I was going back to my tent as usual. I have no tentmate so I'm alone.
HERE WE GO
I get out my razor that has blood stains on it. I put it on my arm and cut my pale skin. I don't cut too deep but deep enough. The blood comes gushing out. I sit there looking at it, watching the blood flow out. I hear a muffled voice outside my tent.
"Y/N?" The voice sounded a bit like Max but why would he be outside my tent? "I'm coming in"
Oh shit I thought to myself. I saw the flaps of the tent open. Then they stopped. Max was looking at the blood flowing out of my arm. He ran back out. It didn't take long till he came back with... a first aid kit?
"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING??" He seemed angry but sympathetic and the same time.
"Why would you care, Max?? All you do all day is make fun of me, calling me all sorts of things" he looked up at me when he was done bandaging my arm.
"Y/N I don't mean those things, they always slip out the reason why I'm came here was to say... I'm sorry but it looks like I did a lot of damage..." he looked back down at my scars with tears forming in the edges of his eyes. "I wanted to tell you that I... I love you"
The boy got up and gently laid me down on my bed. "I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore because... of me" tears rolled down his eyes while he said it. Before we walked out of the tent I grabbed his arm and pulled towards me. I kissed his forehead and let go.

"I only did this because I thought you didn't love me back..."

Word Count: 415
Ooooh anyways REQUESTS ARE WELCOME BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS but these are the next couple:

Word Count: 415Ooooh anyways REQUESTS ARE WELCOME BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS but these are the next couple: