Daniel x Reader

This is good fucking request holy fuck
Requested by @pie221153

Backstory~

Y/N and Daniel used to go to high school together. They were the best of friends till they both started developing feelings 2 years before graduation (I don't know the grades)
Daniel finally asked out Y/N with the courage he had. She said yes a million times! That night they went out to a bar and celebrated about how they were so close to graduation. They may or not have had a bit too many drinks and let's just say...
The dirty happened.

Graduation day finally came around and they spent the whole day together until the day after which they just forgot each other...
Daniel went to a cult while Y/N was looking for a summer job...

Present day~~

Third POV (because I'm not bothered but still trying to make this good)

Y/N finally got up at 10am as her activities started at 11. She got out of bed slowly, while yawning. Her feet slipped into her shoes and walked over to her drawer. She grabbed her co-counselor shirt and put it on. Her baby yawned as she picked up her child. David and Gwen didn't mind have a baby around. David loved playing with little Alexander. Gwen didn't mind as he didn't disturbed her tv shows. Y/N knew who was the father was but she didn't hear from him ever since graduation. She worried so much about having a child but her parents were always supporting her. Turns out Alexander is quiet like his father. His little blonde head and her E/C eyes.

Alexander was always quiet when he was in his mothers arms or in anyone's arms in that matter. She made sure that he was brought everywhere. Y/N walked out of her counselor cabin after she dressed her little sunshine *IM SCREAMING STOP* She walked around the camp, showing Alexander the sights. He kept saying "Purdy!" as Y/N taught him it. He was only able to say a few words like: "Mommy" "Da-vid" "Gen"
Anyways they walked around the camp until Y/N heard banging on David's cabin.
She ran over to see what was wrong. When she got over there, the trio looked at her and Alex.
"Y/N thank god, you're here!" Max exclaimed. "DAVID HIRED A FUCKING CULTIST AS A COUNSELOR!" He shouted. Alex was getting scared so he shoved his face into
Y/N's chest.
"Max don't shout! What's wrong? Break it down for me" Y/N said calmly.
"Ok so David hired a f-uck-ing cult-ist as a coun-se-lor" Nikki mocked Y/N. She facepalmed as she sighed.
"Nikki not like that, but I get what you mean. Where are they?" Nikki grabbed her hand and dragged Max, Neil, Y/N and Alex to the outside of the Mess Hall. Max kicked down the door as Neil hid behind Y/N and Nikki beside him. This "cultist" turned around with a shit eating grin on him. His smile dropped as he saw Y/N. The two both started to tear up as the trio stared them up and down.
"Daniel...?" Y/N finally forced up. Alex looked up at his mom's face and gave her a mini hug *MY HEART*
"Y/N??" Daniel finally said. The two ran to each other and hugged each other. The hug lasted a minute or two because Max finally spoke up:
"You know this fucking psycho!?" Y/N turned around forgetting that they were there.
"Come on guys, give us 5 minutes" Y/N ushered everyone out of the Mess Hall, even the "purified" ones. She closed the doors and walked back to Daniel who was crying his eyes out. He looked down as she stood in front of him.
"I'm so sorry for leaving you. I just never thought that you would ever stay with me so I wanted to leave. The moment I did that was the worst decision I've ever made. I'm so so so so so sorry I ever left you. If you forgive me I'll never leave you again" Y/N stopped him with a kiss on his lips.
"I forgive you" she smiled at him softly. Alex was getting impatient at this point and started to squirm out of Y/N's arms.
"Who's this little guy?" Daniel asked. Y/N facepalmed as she sat Alex down on a table.
"Look at him very carefully, you'll noticed" Y/N stood back as Daniel sat in front of Alex. Alex started laughing maniacally. Daniel smiled at him. Alex blurted out a word that gave it all away:
"Daddy!!" He smiled when he said it. Daniel went pale as he looked back at Y/N who was laughing her ass off. Daniel stood up and picked up Alexander who was still laughing maniacally. He walked over to Y/N.

"Now I'm never leaving you"

Word Count: 847
I LIVE TO WRITE ABOUT BABIES.
AYYYY GUESSS WHOS BACK AND STILL LISTENING TO HAMILTON?
ME BITCH