Nerris x Fem! Reader

If anyone hurts Nerris I swear-

Nerris's POV

I wake up bright and early to find myself asleep in my castle. I hear someone calling my name. I look over to see Y/N in her royal outfit. My face lit up as I saw her. I ran down my staircase to open the door. I opened it to find her E/C eyes glimmering in the sun. Her F/C dress as perfect as her, and her H/C hair blowing in the slight breeze.
"Hey Nerris?" I noticed her hand was waving in my face.
Dammit she must think I'm a creep now after staring at her for so long I thought to myself.
"Come on, let's go up!" She pushed me up the staircase as my face went a tiny bit red.

Timeskip to after the game because I don't know shit about it~

"Ha I won!" I shouted. That seemed to startle Y/N even though she's used to. I sat back down but beside her this time.
"What's wrong Y/N?" I tilted my head so I could see her face.
"Sorry *YAWN* Preston was up all night practicing his script which of course kept me up" She nearly drifted off as she said. The sun glimmered in her E/C eyes as it was setting. I got up and laid her down.
"I'll be back in a second ok?" I said to her. I'm
"Okay" she yawned straight after. I ran out of the castle and to the Mess Hall. David saw me and was about to ask where we were but I gave him a stare that tells "don't ask me anything, I'm doing shit" That moment he went back to talking to Gwen. I grabbed two trays of "food" and ran back out. I went to Y/N's tent and got her favorite F/C blanket. I balanced everything as i walked back to the castle. I ran up the stairs to find Y/N struggling to stay awake. I sat down and gave her a tray of "food"
"Thanks" she said as she ate.

20 minutes passed and we were finished eating. The sun set a couple of minutes ago. I was talking to her for a couple minutes till I felt something touch my shoulder. It was Y/N's head.
Looks like she's asleep I grab the blanket without making a lot of movement. I laid down and put my arms around her. I put the blanket over both of us. I kissed her forehead and whispered

"Goodnight"

BONUS

I woke up suddenly to find Y/N was nowhere to be seen. I still had her blanket though. I got up and found a little note stuck to the floor.
Thank you Nerris ❤️
I blushed madly to the note. I put it in my little box and went on my way.

Word Count: 483
I FUCKING SCREAMED MAKING THIS.
I was able to make 2 btw