David x College Roommate! Reader

Don't ask where I got this idea but I did so fucking deal it. David might be a bit OOC. Also a bit of neck kissing.. ;)

Y/N POV

Is it time to go my dorm yet?? I thought to myself as I looked at the clock that was in the classroom. I really did hate this subject but it is unfortunately for my last class. Every. Single. Day. The clock said 3:59
Thank god I can't take anymore off this shit! It was the end of the year but I wasn't planning to go to any parties. My roommate David wasn't planning on going anywhere either. We agreed that over the summer we stay roommates, unless there was a family emergency. Then we'd go home.

The bell finally went. I sighed with relief as I ran out of the classroom. I dodged a load of people to get to my dorm. I ran until I was at the entrance of the dorm. I opened the door to find David sitting on his bed listening to some relaxing music.
"How are you always here before me!?" I said while closing the door.
"My classroom is right beside the dorm" he chuckled n as he said it.
"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT! YOU CHEATER!" I shouted.
"Calm down Y/N. I'm guessing L/F/S got the better of you?" He asked. L/F/S is least favorite subject.
"Don't tell me about it" I groaned as I fell onto my bed. I put my head into my pillow, having my back facing the ceiling. I laid there until I felt a pair of hands flip me over. David was ON TOP OF ME!?
"David. What are yo-" I was interrupted by the tall redhead going for my... NECK!? He kissed my neck, probably trying to find my soft spot. When he found it, I let out a small moan. He looked up at me, knowing he found it. He bit it a bit. I let out a bit louder moan. He stopped and looked me in my eyes.
"DAVID WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I asked him with a very surprised tone.
"You needed to relax so I let out some tension" he smiled as he got off. The moment he was off I looked in the mirror to find he left a hickey.
"Why did you leave a hickey though?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes.
"I was claiming my lover~" my face turned a bright red.
"W-what?" I suddenly felt a pair of lips against mine. I didn't pull back. I kissed back. I always felt something for David. He pulled out, his face was as bright as a tomato.
"I'm s-so sorry I don't know what's gotten into me!" I kissed him on cheek, to stop his worrying.
"I don't mind David, I've always liked you a lot" I placed my lips on his again. He pulled out for a second and whisper something.

"I love you Y/N"

Word Count: 522
Tbh I felt that hickey holy-
This is shit but deal with it