Counselor! Jasper x Reader (Short)

This boi is so precious if anyone ever hurt him imma suffocate you :)

Y/N POV
You've always had a thing for Jasper. From the moment you laid eyes on him, his dirty blonde hair to his ocean blue eyes. There had been rumors going on around the camp that you and him were dating, but you always denied them till one night.

You and Jasper slept in the same cabin because Mr. Campbell was a cheapskate and didn't bother build another one. One night you couldn't go to sleep because of thoughts roaming around in your head. You flick your H/L H/C hair to the side while you turn over.
Where's Jasper? You think to yourself before hearing a slam on the door. You jump a bit at the thought Why would anybody be up at 2:00 am? Before you could ask yourself anything else the bed next to you (Jasper's) creaks a bit. The noise of muffled sobbing can be heard next to your bed. You sit up to find Jasper face down into his pillow sobbing.
"Jasper? Why are you crying?" You say while getting out of bed.
"Oh! Y-Y/N I didn't t-think you'd b-be up."
"Jasper what's wro-" but before you could finish your sentence he bursts out into tears. You walk over to him with your hands open wide. He hugs you tightly, not expecting to let go and any point.
"Shh it's alright just let everything out"

Time skip cause I'm an ugly bitchhh

20 minutes pass and Jasper hasn't let go of you so you decide to lay down on his bed. Jasper lay down on your chest. Once both of you are lying down you kiss his forehead not thinking of your huge crush on him. Your face turns as red as tomato.
"SORRY I DIDN-" you were cut of by both of your lips syncing together. You were surprised at first but you didn't pull back. You kiss for a good 30 seconds before pulling out for air.
"Y/N I love you"

"I love you too Jasper" you say while slowly drifting to sleep.

Word Count: 361

Sorry for this being short I want to write a lot more though!