David x Roomate! Reader

I was reading a one shot and I really wanted to make a short oneshot about it 
IMPORTANT!!
Should I make a musical oneshot book? If so would you read it?

Your POV

Uggghhhh I thought to myself as you stared at the ceiling. I knew drinking that Mountain Dew was a bad idea. The sleepless body that laid in my bed turned over to check the time. 2:40am? I slowly got up to sit on the edge of my bed. Debating whether to go and see if David was awake, my body was already dragging me to his door. David was my roommate/best friend for 10 years. I moved in with him last year as I was kicked out from my last place by my other boyfriend. He was an ass, but David was nice enough to let me stay with him.

Anyways... my body was pushing me to knock on the door. My hand finally knocked on the door. Some shuffling could be heard until the door finally opened to reveal David, half awake with a green, baggy T-shirt, some brown shorts and his hair standing up right. Guilt swarmed over me as I knew he was sleeping.
"S-sorry for waking you David but can I... sleep with you tonight?" I nervously asked. He stared at me, processing what I just said. It finally hit him.
"Oh yeah you *YAWN* can" he moved out of the way so I could go into his room. I shuffled into his room, quietly. He closed the door again and got into bed. He motioned me to get in with him. Hesitantly, I got into the bed.

20 minutes went by and I still couldn't go to sleep.
"David?" I whispered as I turned over to look at the ceiling. A small "hm" could be heard from David. "Can you sleep?" I asked. He turned over to look at the ceiling aswell.
"Nope, not single wink" I turned over to look at him, as well as he did. We stared at each other for a minute or so.
"I kinda want to get closer to you, that might help us go to sleep?" I asked David. He smiled at me with his big, gleaming smile.
"I was just thinking the same thing!" He chuckled. We moved closer to each other so that I was snuggled into his chest as he played with my hair a bit. Both of us slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

BONUS

The sun shun in through the window. An alarm was going off beside me, I groaned as I tighted my grip on my pillow. Then something chuckled. Pillows don't chuckle... I opened my eyes, half awake to look up and find that David, looking down on me. I suddenly jumped up as I wasn't expecting him.
"Um... how did I get here!?" I looked around and looked down to see if I had my clothes on. I released a huge sigh of relief as I realized we didn't... do the do.
"You couldn't sleep last night so you came in here and we then... cuddled?" He told me. I slowly regained my memories from the night before.
"And you allowed us to cuddle?" The realization for David made a dusty pink blush cover his face.

"I guess I did?"

Word Count: 571
Wow no kissing or love you or crying that's a first