All Counselors! x Reader PT 14

STILL HAVE SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK SO FORGIVE ME
Update: sorry for not updating school and snow is ass

Daniel's POV

I hung up the phone as I went into the car. Jen already overheard my conversation with David, but Gwen still had no clue.
"Where are we going!?" Gwen shouted as Jen shoved her into the car.
"We are going home" Jen said with a calm tone.
"Why!?" Gwen was not pleased.
"JASON HAS CORRUPTED Y/N GWEN, IF WE DONT GET HOME SHE WILL BE DEAD!" I shouted as I felt rage go through my body.
"WELL WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING TELL ME THEN!?" She shouted back. "NO TIME FOR ANSWERING BACK. STEP ON THE FUCKING PEDAL!"
I stepped on the pedal and sped onto the road.

Timeskip to going up the driveway

"Do you think they are ok??" Gwen asked me. I could feel the two girls panicking quietly in the back.
"I hope so" I was panicking a bit myself as of knowing what Jason could do...

FLASHBACK

"JASON PLEASE STOP" He was torturing me as I didn't do a command he asked me to do.
"Awh does little Danny want out?" He started the boiling water on my shoulders.
"PLEASE STOP IM SORRY" the boiling water went into my cuts on my back. I screamed loudly getting his attention. He pushed me onto the cold, hard floor.
"Don't ever think of disobeying me again" he walked out of the empty room.

END

I didn't dare to think about the past again.
"Daniel??" Jen grabbed my attention as I zoned out. I noticed we came to a stop, we were at the top of the driveway. "COME ON YOU HAVE THE KEYS!" I jumped out of the car and ran to the door. I grabbed my keys, still shaking. I unlocked the door and ran into the house. The girls ran in front of me, as we heard screaming. We ran to Y/N's room and...

David's POV

All I felt was adrenaline go through my body as Y/N pounced on me. From the moment I saw the car to the exact moment she pounced was terrifying. My life flashed before my eyes before I could get my head back into reality. I came back to see Jasper trying to fend off a psychotic Y/N while Gwen was holding my head with Jen and Daniel behind her. They were saying stuff to each other but I couldn't make out until my hearing came back to me.
"What happened-" I didn't finish my sentence as Gwen hugged me.
"We thought you were a goner David" she started tearing up but sucked them back in. I looked up to Y/N to see her psychotic stage over with. I slowly got up, noticing the cut on my arm. It stung badly but that was not my main priority. I motioned Jasper to stay behind me with the others so I could go up to her without them getting hurt. I approached her slowly, not to trigger her. I kneeled down to her level and I stared into her bright blue eyes.
"Y/N I know you are in there, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. But that can't let you be this for the rest of your life. Jason is a bad man and you know it, I know you are in there I hope you hear this though-" I started to tear up a bit. "I know you've heard this a million times but we care about you from the moon and back and we know this isn't you!" The others gathered behind me slowly, one by one. I slowly wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. I heard the knifes cling off the ground as the others came for a group hug. Tears were flowing out off everyone's eyes by now, even Y/N's eyes. I heard a little whisper while still hugging her.

"Goodbye David..."

Word Count: 706
Sorry for not updating! School has been stressful and Storm Emma is here so I have a lot of free time. ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW THOUGH! (2nd March)
Update: THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THE A/N LOVE YOU ALL