Max x Depressed! Reader x Preston

Still same day I posted "Requests HERE!
Still listening to Hamilton, I'm on Cabinet Battle #2
kill me.
Requested by @Fantastic_Fanfiction

Y/N's POV

It's been a month since I've arrived at Camp Campbell. If I'm being honest here, it's the worst. Full stop. The only good thing here are these two boys, Max and Preston. Max can be annoying and mean but he makes it interesting. Preston's love for musicals is kinda annoying but I love how he can be so passionate about something.
I lost all my passion ever since the day my dad brought this hag into our house. She's always drunk so that means she always angry. Angry means being slapped to fucking Neptune. So I was sent to Camp Campbell for the summer to get out of their hair.

The morning was as bright as always, but in a dull way. My tent empty as always except for me. I got out of my black sleeping bag for my feet to touch the hard, cold ground. I put on my F/C hoodie and some shoes. I walked out of my tent to see everyone running out of the Mess Hall. I wonder what's happening but at the same time I don't care. Preston was in the corner of my eye as I walked to the lake. He looked at me with sorrow, but that didn't stop me. I kept walking, till I was at the dock. I sat down and looked at the water.

Preston's POV

I woke up on my stage as the sun shun in my eyes. Guess I didn't notice. I stood up on the stage and stretched everything. Everyone was running around as I walked up to the Mess Hall. I saw Y/N walking to the dock. As always. With her signature F/C hoodie. I wish she would join us. She looked at me from the corner of her eye. She kept walking though. Today is going to be different though.
I ran to the forest after she was out of my sight. My mind thought about how to make her laugh or even smile. My eyes caught some flowers behind a tree. I went to go and pick them but I was interrupted by Max popping out of the tree next to it.
"What are you doing?" He asked me with a hint of anger in his tone.
"I'm picking flowers, what about you?" I asked back.
"I'm picking flowers for someone" a bit of blush crept across his cheeks.
"Who?" I questioned him.
"None of your business!" He stormed off with some tulips in his hands. I continued to pick roses for Y/N. I hope she likes them...

Third POV

Preston made his way back to the camp after picking the best roses he could find. He noticed Max pacing around still with the tulips in his hands. It didn't matter anyway to him. Preston strolled to the dock where Y/N was still sitting. He took a deep breath and tapped Y/N's shoulder. She turned around with surprise.
"Hi Y/N. I-I picked these for y-you" he stuttered as he gave her the roses. A little blush crept onto her face. She took the flowers and covered her face.
"Thank-" she was interrupted by a shout from the entrance to the dock.

"Preston! She's mine get away from her!

Word Count: 587
I want you guys to finish the story! This could go bad in soooo many ways