David x Counselor! Reader

ALOT OF INSPO RIGHT NOW! This is going as long as shit holy-

Y/N's POV

Thank god it's Saturday! I need a break for once... Maybe I should bring David with me? I got out of my thoughts and walk out of my shared cabin. I looked around for David. He's not outside? Guessing he's in the Mess Hall. I walked into the hall to find Gwen and David eating some substance on one of the tables in the corner.
"Hey guys!" I said as I walked over to them. They stopped talking as I sat down.
"Hey David?" I got his attention away from his food.
"Yeah Y/N?" He said.
"Can we go on a walk later, just you and me?" His face had a tiny blush to it.
"Of course! We meet at my cabin in an hour!" He smiled as got up and walked out of the Mess Hall. Gwen looked at me, knowing why I asked him.
"Are you going to do it this time?" She asked with a smirk on her face.
"Yes!" I said a bit too loudly as David walked by. I just smiled and waved till he went by. I banged my head against the table when he was gone. I felt Gwen's hand on my back.
"I feel you, but you can do it I know you can!" She pumped me up.
"You know what I WILL DO IT!" I jumped up from my seat and walked out of the Mess Hall.

Timeskip to about an hour

I saw David at the door to his cabin, he looked like he just saw a shooting star. I walked up to him.
"You're here!" He said with excitement.
"Yep. Well, shall we start the walk?" I asked him.
"Come on let's go!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me through the start of the forest.

We have been walking for about 20 minutes now. We were planning to go to the edge of the forest so we could relax a bit. That was a 30 minute walk and was a perfect place to confess. We were talking most of the way. I was asking him a question.
"So David do you like an-" I stopped talking, as I fell. I fell on top of David, who was happened to be turning around. As we fell our lips pressed together.
SERIOUSLY WHATS THE CHANCE OF THIS HAPPENING!? I thought as my face went red. We were on the ground now. I was on top of the red head, our lips pressing together. How could this get any worse!? I got off him straight away. He helped himself up. We both looked at each other, our faces were as red as tomatoes. We started making our way to camp.

The way back was awkward, neither of us talked. Actually we didn't even look at each other! Once we reached the camp I ran to my cabin. I opened and closed the door in a instant. Gwen jumped a bit as I slid down the door.
"What happened" she asked in a serious tone as she sat down beside me. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. She was concerned now. "What happened Y/N?" She put her hand on my back.
"While we were walking, I slipped and fell. D-David was turning around and I fell on him" Gwen interrupted me.
"What's so bad about that?" She asked.
"When I fell our lips... fell together... but he didn't say anything so I'm guessing he doesn't like me back..." I sniffed a bit.
"Y/N, if I have to be honest with you... I promised not to tell you this but here we go" I looked at Gwen who was sitting across from me. "David is in love with you. Y/N he talks about you all the time when you aren't around. Why did you think me and him stopped talking when you came over?" She asked me. I thought back... oh yeah!
"Are you serious!?" I asked her.
"Yeah, you know what I'll be back" she picked me up bridal style and dropped me on my bed. Damn she has some strength I thought as I watched Gwen walk out.

David's POV

Ever since that kiss with Y/N I've been red ever since. I loved Y/N but I knew she didn't feel the same way. After she ran off to her cabin I walked to the docks. I needed to think for a while. But I wasn't long till I saw Gwen storming over to me with an angry face.
"You are a fucking idiot" I didn't say anything. "You've made Y/N cry now!" My eyes shot up at Gwen.
"Wait what??" I asked her as I got up. "Where is she??"
"She's in the cabin, but she doesn't want to see you right now!" She looked me in my eyes, looking straight into my soul. "You broke her heart, she thinks you don't like her back..."
What!? She likes me back!?
"You both like each other so meet her her later ok?" She said as she walked back to her cabin.

Y/N's POV

I laid down on my bed waiting for Gwen to come back. It wasn't too long till I heard the door opening. I got up to see Gwen with a cup of F/D in her hand.
"Thanks" I said, I drank a bit of it and put it on my bedside.
"You are meeting up with David later. By the docks" I looked up at Gwen with anger in my eyes.
"GWEN WHAT!" I shouted. She covered my mouth so I wouldn't realize my rage on her.
"Sh Y/N! I talked to David about it" I was ready to kill Gwen.
"Gwen. I'm. Going. To. Absolutely. Kill. You."
"You'll thank me later" She said as she walked out of the cabin. I put my head into my pillow and screamed.
This is going to so awkward! I thought. I heard a knock on my door.
"Gwen fuck off" I said not lifting my head up from my pillow.

David's POV

I watched Gwen walk back to her cabin.
Does Y/N really like me back? I'm an idiot. I made her cry!? I put my head in my hands   till I heard a shout coming from the girl's cabin. I snook over to the cabin's behind. I eavesdropped a bit.
"Sh Y/N! I talked to David about it" Wait they are talking about me? I heard a raspy voice.
"Gwen. I'm. Going. To. Absolutely. Kill. You" I'm guessing the raspy voice was Y/N.
"You'll thank me later" I saw Gwen walk out of the cabin with an evil grin on her face.
I heard a muffled scream after. I couldn't wait till later.
I needed to talk to her now. I knocked on the cabin door to be greeted by Y/N saying:
"Gwen fuck off" I opened the door to find her body laying down on her bed, her face in her pillow. I walked over to her bed, not saying anything.
"Gwen I said fuck off" she shouted this time, but it was still muffled. I sat down on the bed.
"I'm not Gwen" I said. I saw her ears go red when I said it. She didn't take her face out of the pillow.
"Y/N? I'm... sorry" I said. I could see she was listening. "I didn't mean for this to happen..." my face started getting hotter. "You know my feelings now anyways, you probably don't feel the same way now. I've made you cry, which breaks my heart." Tears started to form at the edges of my eyes. "I hope you find someone who will treat you better..." I got up from the bed and walked out. I didn't want to be near anyone right now. I walked to my cabin nearly bursting into tears. I opened my door and closed it. I ran to my bed and started to cry. I sat down and put my knees into my chest.

I heard a small knock on my door. My eyes looked up very slowly to see Y/N come in. I put my head back in my knees trying to ignore her. I felt the bed move a bit. I felt a hand go through my hair. I looked up to see Y/N looking at me straight in the eyes. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips against mine. Our lips synced together. I felt my face get hotter, the more we did it. I pulled out to see Y/N's face right in front of me.
"I'm sorry" I said putting down my knees.
"For what? David the only reason I was crying is because I thought you didn't like me back" she pushed me down on my bed. "Now for that, you're my pillow for the night" she laid her head on my chest.
"And you're my blanket" I smiled. I felt both of us drift off as I ran my fingers through her hair. Before fully falling asleep I whispered something.

"You're everything to me"

Word Count: 1543
OMG THIS IS SO LONG