Chapter Thirty Seven

"MOTHERFUCKER! This shit hurts." I yell.

"Ma'am, we are going to have to ask you to try and not use such colorful language."

"How about you come over here and push these babies out of your vagina then you tell me what I can and cannot say!" I said through gritted teeth and my mother and Mallory laughed.

"Honey, you are doing fine."

"Fine? Fine? I don't want fine, I want them to come out. You hear me little babies? I love you, but come out!" I said talking to my stomach.

I heard them laughing again.

"Try and relax Elizabeth."

"Mom, I can't. I don't remember the pain being this bad when I had Emmie."

"You also had just her. This is triplets."

"Ugh. And where the hell is Rylan? I swear I am going to punch him in the dick and make sure we never have anymore babies!"

"Well, that was interesting to hear." Anna said walking inside my room with ice chips.

"Oh thank the lord, you brought ice chips. Give me, give me."

She handed me the ice chips and I put some down my shirt. What? I am sweating like crazy here.

"Did you just-"

"Yes I did because I am hot. Okay?" I said glaring at her.

She put her hands up in surrender. 

"Alright, I was just asking. Don't bite my head off."

"I am sorry, this is just so painful and I am taking it out on you. " 

"It is fine, but if you ever have any more children, I would like to not be in the room with you."

"Fair enough. If Rylan doesn't get here soon I am holding these babies in and going home. He can't miss this."

"I called him. He said he was on his way." Mallory said.

At least he knew, but I was worried, what if he wasn't here to see them be born? They are his first children. I didn't want him to miss it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard yelling.

"My fiance is in labor! I need her room number now!"

There's my man. I smiled knowing he got here. After he was done with his little rant a nurse brought him in my room. I smiled at him.

"You made it." I said.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Is that beer I smell on your breath?" I glared at him.

"Yes. Theo, Luke, and I went out. I didn't know this was going to happen or else I wouldn't have had any."

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I only had a few beers before we decided to leave."

"Thank god. Didn't need you to try and cut the umbilical cord and miss or drop one of the babies."

His face turned into one of pure horror and he ran out of the room.

"I need someone to give me fluids and get the alcohol out of my system! I can't drop my babies!" 

Oh goodness he was freaking out. I wanted to laugh, but that would be mean. Another contraction hit and I screamed.

"Rylan get your ass in here!" I yelled.

He came back into the room and grabbed my hand. 

"We are never having sex ever again." I said to him angrily.