Chapter 4 - I never feel like I'm alone

Look, look, I was interviewed by Undiscovered FanFictions. Would you like to see what I said? Click the link in the side bar. http://www.wattpad.com/51952893-interviews-with-undiscovered-1d-fan-fiction

I also wanted to thank you all so much, these characters wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you. I actually, legitimatly cannot imagine my life without this series. So thank you so much. Now, if I changed the names of some boy's who would SUE MY ASS OFF would you buy the ebook? So you can have it on you forever and ever. I could potentially publish the Modest Series but I want to know who, if any would read/purchase the ebook for like, $2.99? LOVE YOU ALL 

I never feel like I'm alone

“Liam?” Jennifer’s voice rang through the hotel room. 

He groaned, rolling onto his side and then shuddering in the cold. “Jen?”

She laughed and it sent a beautiful shiver across his skin, “Liam wake up!”

He opened his eyes and the bright lights were like staring straight into the sun, “Ouch!” He moaned. 

“Yes, ouch,” she laughed and ran her hand along his forehead. She burst out laughing again and when he glared at her she covered her mouth, “How was your night?”

Night? Liam blinked a few times, his ears were ringing and his head was throbbing. He groaned again, “My head,” he clutched the sides of his face. “I think I drank too much.”

“You think?” Jennifer burst out laughing, her pregnant belly jiggling as she heaved with laughter. “I like your new hair,” she smirked. 

“Where am I?” He moaned. 

“You’re in the bathtub, sweetie,” she ran her hand through his hair and he realised she was sitting on the edge of the porcelain bathtub. “You were very, very drunk.”

He scrunched his eyes closed, “Where are my clothes?”

She smiled, “Between the elevator and the hallway, I think,” she looked over her shoulder. “Well, least one shoe made it back to the room.”

“God,” he laughed, voice hoarse.

“You going to stay there?” She asked curiously. 

“I feel like death.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“I didn’t, upset you did I?” He looked at her with a sheepish expression. 

She frowned, “No but you were very,” she pursed her lips. “Exciteable,” she pulled down the collar of her fluffy bath robe to reveal over seven purple love bites. 

“Jesus, I’m so sorry.”

She frowned bending down to kiss his forehead, “Sorry?” She burst out laughing as she pulled away and turned to the shower, she dropped her bathrobe and Liam watched her as she ambled through the bathroom. He studied her soft skin, the swell of her stomach and her perky breasts. She put her hands on her hips and pointed to her shoulder, “Look what you did,” she laughed. “I’m covered in bites and scratches,” Jennifer burst into another fit of laughter. 

“Was it…” He put his face in his hands, partially mortified and slightly amused. 

“God yes,” she smiled, “You fucked me within an inch of my life,” her face was flushed. “I could have done without the glitter,” she chuckled as she turned the shower on. 

Steam immediately swirled through the room and Liam rolled onto his side, cheek pressed against the bathtub as he watched the beautiful woman he loved step into the hot water. She let out a small moan, “Mmm,” she smiled as she closed her eyes. “Liam, why were you covered head to toe in glitter.”

“What?” he asked, then he looked down at his arms and groaned he looked like he’d rolled through a mountain of tiny specks of blue glitter. 

“When your minders called me at five a.m to collect you from the lobby,” she began washing her arms as she watched him through the fogged glass. “I thought I had collected a Drag Queen or maybe Lady Gaga had vomited her sequinned insides all over you,” she burst out laughing again. “I would have paid good money to see what you boys got up to.”

Liam smiled, “I would tell you if I could remember.”

“You did a great strip tease at the club,” she rubbed her hand in a circular motion along the glass so her big green eyes could peer out at him. “Harry sent me some great videos,” she began singing to him, “Talk Dirty To Me,” she laughed. “You’re an idiot, Liam Payne.” 

He tried to sit up but moaned, head aching. “But I’m your idiot.”

She kicked the shower door open, “I wouldn’t have it any other way,” she scrunched up her nose at his glitter covered body. “You look kind of like Mystique from X-Men.”

“Ha, ha,” he rolled his eyes and painfully hauled himself out of the tub. “It’s not that bad.”

“Look at your hair, babe,” she chuckled and when he shot her a glare she stifled her laughter and continued to wash her shoulders with the lathered soap. The room smelt like coconuts, Jennifer’s amused laughter continued to ring through the room as she watched him stagger to the sink. 

Liam wiped the steam from the mirror and his jaw dropped, his horrified expression stared back at him and his… bright blue hair. “I fucking look like Katy Perry!” He shrieked and Jennifer sat down on the bottom of the shower in another fit of laughter, she held her swollen stomach as she howled. 

“It’s not funny!” He pouted. 

“You kissed a girl,” she giggled, “And you liked it!”

Liam frowned but when he spun around and saw the look on her face, the way her rosy cheeks lit up he ran butt naked into the shower and pulled her into his arms. “This better be semi permanent,” he growled as he kissed her. 

“If it’s not,” she laughed as he held her close, “You’ll look amazing in the wedding photos.”

“I’ll get you for laughing at me, Miss Barron.” He tickled her as the hot water billowed down their backs. 

“Oh yeah?” she gasped, still laughing as his hands ran down her back. “How?”

“I’ll marry you,” he kissed her. 

She pulled away, “What?”

Liam blinked, “I…”

“You’ll marry me?” She went bright red, “Did you…”

He nodded, slowly as his nose brushed against her own, “I think I did.”