Chapter 3 - No room to cheat

No room to cheat

Zayn’s alarm woke him with a start, he sat up and growled as he tried to find his iPhone that had been devoured by the blankets. Then Zayn found it, his ears ringing as the siren continued, he moaned as his head throbbed and he could hardly keep his eyes open. 

“Turn it off,” A female voice groaned. 

Zayn smiled as he went to lay back down but then he realised, that wasn’t Bradley’s voice. Frozen in horror he slowly turned to look at the beautiful brunette in his bed, Quinn. Oh, shit.

“Quinn?” He hissed shaking her shoulder. 

She moaned and swatted him away, “Shut up Niall, I’m sleeping.”

“Quinn,” he shook her again, then he realised that his hands were on her bare back and he dropped his hands from her soft skin. “It’s Zayn.”

She sat up, her brown hair was a mess and she had lipstick halfway across her mouth, black mascara running down her eyes like a panda. She looked at him, her big green eyes gazing at him with the same horrified expression. Quinn was like a mirror as they both realised what they’d done. No we wouldn’t, Zayn shook his head as he looked at her. 

Then she looked at his tattooed, naked body and her jaw dropped, “What did we do?”

Zayn went bright red as she gazed at him on full salute, he grabbed a green pillow and covered himself. He cleared his throat, “I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding…” He closed his eyes with one hand on the side of his head as he tried to piece together the previous night. 

He came up blank, everything was in flashes and even they were fuzzy. He remembered Niall hitting him, then he remembered Liam shaving his hair. Zayn’s hand went to his head and his groaned in horror, his hair was short. Well, only half of his hair was short, shaved completely and the other half was left alone. When he pulled his hand away it was covered in glitter. Fuck.

She sat up, the sheet pulled over her naked body and tucked under her armpits. Her face was pale, then it went green. Then she opened her mouth to say something and heaved, she covered her mouth and flew out of the bed into the ensuite. 

Zayn fell back into the bed with a howl of horror, he picked up his phone and he had seventeen missed calls. Some from Niall, most from Liam he called Liam but no one answered. Zayn looked around the room, he had no idea who’s room it was. 

Then he sat up, head swimming with pain and alcohol that still cursed around his body. His eyes caught the guitar, the white kicks and thick, black glasses. Niall’s room?

Quinn had slipped into a pair of red, sequinned panties and a matching bra that barely covered her nipples. He bit his lip as he looked at her body, curves and a tattoo of a mermaid down her ribs. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at him, her eyes welled with tears but she swiped them away. “We’re fucked,” she sighed. 

“Niall’s gonna kill me,” he sighed as he leant over the bed to find some pants. He yanked on his black jeans after he was unable to find his underpants. 

“Do you remember anything?” She asked.

He groaned, “No.”

“I remember a little,” she sighed as she sat down next to him. “Zayn,” she looked at him with a frown, “I work at the White Elephant.”

Zayn paused, jeans halfway up his legs, “What?”

“You paid for a private lap dance,” She blushed as she wrapped her arms around her midriff, as if suddenly shy. “You got one…”