You Are (Still) Loved

Cody Carson:

What he wishes he could tell you: You've saved my life. Remember that time I was having that anxiety attack and you walked in and tripped over clothes in my room? I thought that was going to be the end. I messed up so bad and I didn't think I would ever find happiness like what we had ever again. And yet you walked into my room and fell flat on your face. Never had I been gladder to see you again. I love you Y/n and I thank you so much for saving my life.

His favorite feature about you: Your eyes truly enchant him Every time you look at him with those eyes, he can see all of his and your love reflecting back at them. He melts a little inside when you gaze into each other's eyes and he hates when there is even a sliver of sadness in them. He opens your future child will have your eyes.

Something you both do together: You like to write songs together. Whether it is going to be on an album or not, it doesn't matter. You like creating beautiful masterpieces that you find yourself humming to at random. You'll be cooking in the kitchen when you find your hips swaying and your mind full of lyrics you composed together. He plans on writing a special song just for you in the next album.

Maxx Danziger:

What he wishes he could tell you: It's okay to be different. So you're not like other girls. You don't worry about how you look and you don't worry about what other people think of you. That is so admirable and I love you even more for that. So what if you don't want to go shopping or get drinks with the girls, but you'd rather go see a football game or watch a stupid movie no one liked but you do because it's so bad, it's funny? That's perfect and I love you just the way you are.

His favorite feature about you: Every time you smile, he smiles. He just can't help it. You have the prettiest smile to him and he loves it so much. He wants to kiss you everytime you smile, and he does. However, he does have a favorite smile of yours. He likes the ones you think no one saw or hide because you don't want anyone to see. He thinks those smiles are the Ninth Wonder of the World, with you being the Eighth.

Something you both do together: You both are photography nerds. You like to take pictures of each other, other people, or even just cool scenes you see. While Maxx uses a professional-looking camera, you have mastered how to take stunning photos on your phone. You both have albums filled with precious pictures and memories you dare not delete.

Zach DeWall:

What he wishes he could tell you: Don't ever change. I love your attitude and sass and I know a lot of people don't. Forget about them, you are perfect just the way you are. You are confident and strong, while also kind and caring, and that is all I could ever ask for. You are my perfect little contradicting enigma. So, I reiterate, don't you DARE ever change on me. You are too perfect to change.

His favorite feature about you: Your hair is so amazing to him. The way it just falls perfectly no matter what you do. Even when it's messy, it still looks like it was professionally done. Sometimes when you're just sitting there, you'll catch him staring at your hair and you tease him for being weird. Nevertheless, that doesn't stop him from watching you in awe.

Something you both do together: You love to go hit up karaoke bars or even just turning on music at home to sing and dance to. If you're at home, you both like to throw in a song the other one doesn't really know just to throw them off. This causes glares and off-key singing on the off chance you actually know a part of the song. Still, you both enjoy it immensely.

Dan Clermont:

What he wishes he could tell you: No one knows how truly strong you are and I hate that. Everyone should know that you defied your parents to be with the one you love. Everyone should know that you have had your back against the wall with the world against you, and yet you refused to back down. Everyone should see you as the fighter that you are. Your bravery and strength are what truly leaves me speechless and awe-struck.

His favorite feature about you: If there were anything more musical than your laugh, he has never heard it. The crescendos and trills of your laughter are what makes his heart swell with love. It sounds almost like you're singing every time. Even when you tell him that you sound like a dying animal, he always disagrees. Nothing is more lovely to him than your laughter so he is always trying to make you laugh.

Something you both do together: You love to cook together. Whether it's a simple breakfast or a five-course meal, being in the kitchen together is never boring. As you both grow from dish to dish, you dance along to a special cooking playlist you play. When other people come over for dinner, they like to peek into the kitchen to see you tossing things to the other and twirling around the kitchen. You both look so free and the food tastes AMAZING! You both are cooking Gods!