Sweet Dreams

A/N Sorry for the late update! I hope it was worth it???

Cody Carson:

Was it that day already? Oh my God it is today! The day I become Mrs. Y/n Carson! I almost screamed when i realized what day it was. Today was going to be the best day ever!

Within a few minutes I was swarmed by bridesmaids. They squealed in delight as I got my hair and makeup done. As I stepped into my dress, my maid-of-honor helped lace me in. They all gave a fangirl sigh as I lowered my veil. I took a deep breath and sighed. I looked so beautiful and today I was finally going to be Cody's forever.

I was jolted out of my daydream by a knock at the door. My maid-of-honor opened it a crack, then opened it wider to see Maxx, the best man.

"Hey Y/n? Cody wants to know if you believe in that can't see the bride thing. I think he's getting cold feet and maybe bail." He said, as my bridesmaids started screaming.

I bit my lip and then had an epiphany. I quickly wrote out a note that said: Hero, don't be scared! I promise I will be there if you are. If you need a little reassurance, here's this: And I kissed the paper, leaving a lipstick mark. I handed it Maxx, saying, "Give him this."

He nodded and was off. Cambia, who was one of my bridesmaids, gave me a confused look. "What did you say?"

I shrugged. "I just gave him a little incentive to be at that alter."

The time came for me to start walking down the aisle. Looping my arm with my dad's, I started the slow march to the altar, where Cody was beaming at me. I felt my heart give a sigh of relief to see him still there.

When I finally reached him and passed my bouquet off to my maid-of-honor, I whispered to Cody, "Did you get my message?"

He gave a small nod and replied. "That's why I'm here."

The ceremony played out until it was time to have our first kiss as husband and wife. As I kissed him, I felt my eyelids flutter open. There I saw I was kissing a very much awake and a very red Cody on the lips. I pulled away, blushing like crazy.

"Sorry..." I muttered.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close again. "Don't be." He mumbled before kissing me again. This time, I just melted into the kiss, still pretending it was our wedding day.

Maxx Danziger:

"Y/n? What're you doing?" I looked over my shoulder to see Maxx staring at me.

I laughed. "It's been awhile and I honestly wanted to see how you'd react." I currently was in this position:

        He stepped into the room and circled around me

He stepped into the room and circled around me. "How, how are you doing that?" He asked.

I shrugged as best I could. "I did a lot of gymnastics when I was younger. I just decided today I wanted to surprise you today with how well I can bend."