Trick or Treating

Since I am the Author of this book of fabulous scenarios, I have decided to cast a spell on you and your fiance so your now children in like 4th-7th grade (American style of course). So there! But this is my last update for the season. Normal updates will resume in maybe a week? I honestly don't know.

Also, your celebrity friend from so long ago is in this as well because why not???

Cody Carson:

"Are you ready to go sweetheart?" My mom asked me

"Are you ready to go sweetheart?" My mom asked me. I giggled and nodded.

"You look like a real peacock princess." My dad added, taking a picture of me. "Are you ready to go?"

I shook my head. "Not until Awsten comes!"

My mom chuckled. "Alright, we'll wait five minutes and then we're going, ok?"

I sighed before nodding. Not two minutes later, the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and saw Awsten dressed up as a zombie. I squealed in delight and hugged him.

"You look really pretty Y/n." He said shyly.

I smiled. "You look really scary Awsten," I responded.

"Oh and this is my friend Cody." Awsten motioned for the kid behind him to come forward. He was dressed as Harry Potter, scar and all.

"Hi, Cody." I waved. "I like your costume. Harry Potter is one of my favorite books."

"You should've been Hermione or Ginny then." Awsten teased, making me smack him upside the head.

"Hey!" My father called. "We talked about the hitting."

I mumbled a quick, "Sorry." And then my parents let us go on our way.

"BE BACK BY SUNDOWN!" My mom yelled and I waved to let her know I heard her.

"So where to?" Awsten asked.

"Ok, so that neighborhood is known for the decorations." I pointed to the left. "That neighborhood is known for giving out the best candy." I pointed behind me. "And that neighborhood gives out prizes. Sometimes they have games you can play and I think one house has a corn maze in their backyard!" I pointed to the left.

"Whoa." Cody breathed. "I say we go Candy, Prizes, Decorations."

Awsten nodded. "Sounds awesome! Let's go!" We chased after him, excited to get three bags full of candy.

By the time sundown hit and the streetlights came on, we had gotten at least two bags each. As we headed back to my house, we kept laughing about Awsten and Cody stealing a bowl from one of the Candy houses.

"You guys are stupid." I teased.

"Hey they said to take one, so I did!" Awsten held up his medium-sized plastic bowl triumphantly.

"Mine's better." Cody held his larger bowl over his head. "And I'm not sharing with anyone."

"Not even me?" I batted my eyelashes at him.