Cuddles!

Cody Carson:

"I can't believe you're here! You're really here!" I squealed with delight, practically bouncing off the walls. I was dragging Cody into my living room so we could talk about LA and music and life.

He smiled. "Yep, I'm here. And it's good to be here with you princess." He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and I blushed.

"Since when did you get so bold?" I teased and he laughed.

"LA changes you." He shrugged. A/N: Video reference:

"Oh God, please don't tell me you're into marijuana and disco music!" I whined.

"Oh yeah man, life on the road, it's like, totally radical." He said, trying to impersonate a stoner or hippie. I couldn't tell which one.

I rolled my eyes and yawned. "You're too much Clarinet Carson."

"I know." He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. "So how's school? Keeping your grades up? Staying out of trouble? Making sure no guy besides me take your heart?"

I laughed. "Everything's fine! At the rate I'm going, I'm going to ace those Finals when they come!"

He hugged me and I breathed in his intoxicating scent. "I'm proud of you babe."

"Mmhmm." I nodded, refusing to let go. My eyelids started to droop, but I refused to close them and miss any time with my boyfriend.

He gave a nervous chuckle. "A little clingy tonight? I didn't think you missed me THAT much, did you?"

"It was pure agony without you." I whispered and yawned again.

"I'm glad I can be here now." He replied. "Are you tired? You yawned and I'm pretty sure that means someone is tired. How long have you been up?"

"I haven't slept at all tonight." I admitted, checking the clock behind him. It was currently six in the morning and I gave a small laugh. "I should, probab-ly... sleep....."

"Babe? Princess? Diamond Girl? Y/n?" He asked, but I was already down for the count. He chuckled and tried to pick me up, but fell back onto the couch, leaving me lying asleep on his chest. With a shrug, he made himself comfortable and we slept like that, absorbed in our own little slice of heaven.

Maxx Danziger:

"Are you coming or what?!" I hollered as Maxx came out of the kitchen with a huge bowl of popcorn and a large bag of M&M's.

"I'm coming! I'm coming." He quickly sat next to me and I hit play on the Netflix movie we were going to be watching.

Since Maxx has been spending so much time stressing over the band, I decided to convince Cody to give him the day off tomorrow so we could have our own, private little movie marathon night. We both agreed on watching all of the Back to the Future movies in chronological order. (A/N there is an article about how Maxx watches the first movie before performing, but I'm too lazy to pull it up so look it up yourself. Use "Maxx Danziger warm up routine"; it should be an Alternative Press article).

I sighed and leaned into Maxx and I could feel him starting to blush. I kept a giggle to myself, until he did the stereotypical yawn-to-put-arm-over-girl's-shoulder-routine. I quickly sat away from him. "REALLY?" I commented.

He looked at me, confused. "What?"

"I'm not some movie actress Maxie! I am girl who doesn't need you to fake a yawn to put your arm around me. Don't waste my time, ok?" I said, trying to copy the words he used during our first kiss.

He blushed again and mumbled a quick, "Sorry sweetie."

I leaned back against him again, grabbed his arm, and draped it over me. I smiled and said "That's more like it now."

He laughed and said, "I like it too."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do."

Zach DeWall:

I wanted to text him. I wanted to text him SO BADLY! But I knew he wasn't going to respond. He hasn't responded in a week! A WEEK! How's a girl to survive if her Hot Stuff isn't going to text her sweet photos of her new recording booth that she gets as graduation present?

I sighed loud enough that Gabby turned away from her computer, took off her headphones, and gave me a "really?" look. "Can I help you Miss. My-Life-Is-So-Tragic?"

"Is someone really called that? Because I would hate to have a last name like that. That's a mouthful." I commented, with just a hint of sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. It's him isn't it?"

"Isn't it always?" I sighed again.

"Well, if you're not going to do anything about it, can you at least try not to distract other people from studying?" She growled.

"Fine! I'm going out." I grabbed my jacket and headed towards the door. When I opened it, I almost screamed, but made a weird half-gasp, half-choking sound.

There was Zach about to knock on my door, when I opened it for him. "Oh hey there, Sweetheart. Can I come in?"

I stared for a few seconds, wide-eyed and mouth agape, before I quickly recomposed myself. "On ONE condition."

"And that is?"

"Follow me." I snatched his hand and brought him to my room. I quickly pulled him on the bed, ignoring his growing blush, and started to cuddle with him. "Tell me about LA." I mumbled into his shirt.

He laughed and started his story, "Well first..."

Dan Clermont:

What a night! That album release party was epic! God I love how Set It Off can really throw a killer party! After getting almost totally wasted, I followed Dan to his bedroom for a steamy makeout session before falling asleep. And that was IT! (A/n heads out of the gutter people!)

But now, I was greeted by the cruel sun, making fun of my awful hangover. "Screw you too." I mumbled, before looking at the sleeping Dan.

He softly snored and didn't look so hot either. He looked like he got up a few times in the night to throw up. I smirked. At least I could hold my vomit in for a night. But maybe not when I wake up. I quickly raced to the bathroom and emptied my stomach, before coming back to lay beside the slowly-waking-up Dan.

"Morning" He mumbled, while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning? It's not morning." I gave a small giggle as I pulled the covers over my head.

He chuckled. "You're right, what was I thinking? It's clearly 9:00 at night." He joined me under the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "Whoo, baby girl, did anyone tell you that you have horrible morning breath?"

"I just vomited, so I'm not sure my breath smells all that great. Sorry, Danny, does it offend you?" I asked, with a slight groan to my voice.

He laughed again. "Not in the slightest, lovely. Just go to sleep and pray to God that Cody, Maxx, or Zach doesn't come in to wake us up." He sighed.