Coming Home

A/n Now that the holidays have come, we have returned to late night updates. Oh well. At least I'm updating, right?

This is when you've come home/coming home from the honeymoon.

Cody Carson:

We were panting as we brought our suitcases in. When all of our luggage was upstairs in our bedroom, I sighed. "Wow. What honeymoon."

He laughed. "Yep. I do think that was very fun!"

"Well Duh! I picked it out! I've always wanted to go to Wales ever since I read the Infernal Devices Trilogy." I admitted.

He hugged me from the side and kissed my cheekbone. "Well, it was certainly picturesque and serene."

"Oohoo! Big vernacular from someone like you." I teased, poking his stomach.

He rolled his eyes. "I was just trying to sound romantic."

"I know, I know. You're always trying to impress me." I grinned as I fell back onto our bed, sighing pleasantly.

"Well, I may have been trying a little harder than usual to impress you." He added slowly.

I sat up and looked up at him, confused. "What? What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "I've just been thinking about our future is all."

I bit my lip. "And? What have you come up with?"

He looked into my eyes with such intensity, I almost had to look away. "I want to start a family with you Y/n. I want to be a dad."

"Wha-like right now?" I asked, bewildered. This definitely came out of left field for me. We may have mentioned it once or twice but we never had the Family Conversation. I always thought we would wait a year or so after the wedding until we would really talk about it.

"Maybe not right now." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Cody, hero, I love you, but this caught me off-guard. I didn't know you wanted a family," I then added under my breath, "so soon."

"I'm sorry. I just have been thinking about it. I didn't know you didn't want a family." He tried to apologize.

"No I do, it's just, not right now." I gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh, oh, ok." He nodded. "I understand."

"You sure?" I asked. Hey, you can never be too sure, especially about this topic.

He nodded again. "Yeah. I guess I might have jumped the gun a little on that one."

"Little bit." We both chuckled. "But someday Cody, I'll be ready and we can expand to a three-person family."

"Or six." My eyes widened in shock. "You're right, let's start with one."

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, let's not get carried away."

Maxx Danziger:

Maldives was GORGEOUS! I have to hand it to Stephanie; she really knows how to plan a getaway. She found this secluded island chain and set us up right away. It pays to have a stepmom who's a travel agent. Maxx and I did a lot of swimming, surfing, snorkeling, and shopping, or as I like to call it, the Five S's of a Successful Honeymoon.

However, today was our last day in our little oasis paradise and Maxx received a call from Cody saying he was needed in the studio as soon as possible.