You Get Sick!

Cody Carson:

To say I was miserable would be an understatement. I couldn't get any worse from this stupid thing called the flu. Worst of all, it was my 6 month anniversary with Cody and he was going to call me any second. I didn't want him to see me like this!

Speak of the devil, my computer dinged and I regrettably accepted. "Happy Anniversary Diamond! Whoa, are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I don't FEEL good." I groaned, laying back in my bed. "I just want to die in peace if you don't mind."

"Actually I do mind. My girlfriend can't die on our six month anniversary. I would like to be able to see her when I come to visit in three days." He said casually. I sat up, a little too quickly, lowered the lid of my computer, and proceeded to vomit down the side of my bed. "Ew, babe, can you not do that while we're video chatting? That sounded super gross."

"Sorry." I mumbled, before wiping my mouth and opening the lid to see Cody making a face. "But you're really coming to visit in three days?"

He nodded. "Yup. I convinced the manager to let me have a week vacation so I can stay with you for an entire week."

"Aww Cody! Our first visit since you moved to LA. It will be perfect." I sighed, romantically.

"Maybe. You better get well before I come!" He scolded and I laughed, starting to feel nauseous. He must have noticed because he said, "Are you going to vomit again?"

"Gotta go Hero. Everything's going sideways." I quickly snap my laptop shut before vomiting again. "I really need to clean this up. Right after my nap."

Maxx Danziger:

Migraines suck, especially when you're boyfriend is being too overprotective.

"Is it too bright? Do I need to turn the volume down? When did you take your pain meds?" Maxx asked for the umpteenth time in the past half hour.

I groaned and rolled over, holding the cold, wet washcloth on my eyes. "I'm fine Maxx, just let me rest and listen to my music."

"Just let me know if there is anything you need. I'll be in the other room if you need me." He kissed my sore temple and left.

A few seconds later, I heard the door open and pulled the washcloth off my eyes to see who it was. Big mistake. The light hit me like a bullet and I winced in pain. Maxx raced to my side and started to panic. "I'm so sorry Y/N! I forgot my phone and I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry! You hate me now, don't you? God, I knew it. You hate me!"

"Maxx, tone it down or get out. I don't hate you I just need to rest." I hiss making him quickly leave. "Finally a bit of peace and quiet." Until I heard a knock. "WHAT?" I growled.

"Uh, Dream Catcher? My phone's still in there."

Zach DeWall:

"I hate to say this, but I'm glad you're not here." I sighed, trying very hard to ignore the itching in my eye.

"I'm kinda glad too. I don't want to get pink eye while we're trying to record a new album." Zach replied over the phone.

"A new album you say?" One of my eyebrows perk up.

"You didn't hear that." He says quickly and I burst out laughing. "But seriously, how're you doing? Taking your eye drops like a good little girl?"

"Yes." I mumble, frustrated. I finally give in to the pressure and rub my eye.

"Are you making sure not to rub your eyes?"

I stopped and then quickly sputtered, "Of course!"

"You're such an awful liar. QUIT SCRATCHING OR IT WILL NEVER HEAL!" Zach stated sternly.

"But Zachaboy! It itches something awful!" I whine.

"I bet it does, but you want it to go away soon, right?" He questioned and I groan. "Thus my point. I gotta go. Talk to you later and take your eye drops." He said.

"Bye bye." I yawn and decide a nap would probably get my mind off my eye.

Dan Clermont:

"Is the pollen count really THAT high?" I yell at the TV, sounding so stuffed up.

"What's going on, Baby Girl?" Dan asked.

I glared daggers at him and he took a step back, putting his hands up in mock surrender. My eyes softened and I sighed, "Sorry, but my allergies are acting up and it's because of this stupid season called spring. This is why I prefer winter, when everything is dead."

He sat on the couch next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "You don't sound good lovely. At least you're not contagious or I would've been three miles away from here."

I gasped, pretending to sound hurt, and playfully smack his shoulder while he laughs. "I'm triggered now."

"Oh darn. My poor Baby Girl. How can I make it up too you?" He asks.

I stare at him, looking completely serious, and say in a very matter-of fact tone: "Kleenex."