27. Kurenai's Party

Hikaru woke up lazily from her bed due to the noises outside her room. 'What are the boys up to?', she wondered. She opened her bedroom door and headed to the kitchen. Naruto and Sasuke were sitting at the opposite ends of the kitchen table. She smiled as she saw them. Both of them were pouting like little kids.

"Hey, nee-chan. How was your sleep?" Sasuke asked. She had been sleeping for more than 1 day.

"Good" she replied as she smiled. The sleep had replenished all her chakra.

"We're worried" Naruto said. She then ruffled Naruto's hair.

"No need to worry about me" she said to them sweetly. "Anyway.. It's 11. We better get ready. Because we need to drag Kakashi" she added.

"How about Sakura?" Naruto ask.

"You mind telling her for me?" she asked.

"Sure!" Naruto screamed as he ran out of the house. Sasuke then got up from his seat.

"Nee-chan, bring weapons" Sasuke said. She smiled at him and ruffled his duck-butt like hair.

"I've packed them" she said as she hugged him. She then went to her room to prepare herself for the party.

When Hikaru finished bathing, it was already 12. She then wore her dress and accessories. She held her hair in a bun and apply her hair ornaments. '1pm', she looked at the clock. She then went out of her room and saw Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. All of them were ready. Naruto wore a black tux with orange necktie. Sasuke wore a dark blue tux with black necktie. Sakura wore a pink dress with matching purple scarf and black high-heels. "Sensei! You don't wear make up?" she asked, shocked. Hikaru rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"I don't know how to apply them.." she said softly. Naruto stifled a giggle while Sasuke smirked, amused. She glared at the boys and looked back at a wide-eyed Sakura. Sakura then smiled.

"Let's go to my house. I will apply them for you" Sakura said. She then followed Sakura to her house and ask the boys to stay home.

"Hey! Forehead!" Ino called Sakura.

"What is it, pig?" Sakura asked.

"Oh. Hi, Hikaru-sensei!" Ino greeted as she saw Hikaru.

"You want to help me out applying make up for Hikaru-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Sure" Ino said excitedly as she dragged Hikaru towards Sakura's house.

---

-Sakura's house-

"Hmm.. Since sensei's skin is already pale, we don't have to put much powder" Ino said as she powdered Hikaru's face.

"Sensei, do you prefer 'natural' look or 'sophisticated' look?" Sakura asked.

"Natural?" Hikaru asked, unsure. She was afraid that the girls will be overdoing her make up.

"Alright. I don't think she needs blusher.. Just apply some eyeshadow and lipstick" Ino said. "And eyeliner. And mascara" she added as she muttered the list of foreign objects to Hikaru.

"Which color do you want?" Sakura asked, presenting lots of lipsticks and massive variation of eyeshadow colors.

"I think blue would do.." Hikaru said.

"Alright. Let's pick a light blue eyeshadow that matches your dress" Ino said. "Do you want thick or thin eyeliner?" Ino asked.

"Think?" Hikaru said, clueless. 'I hope they do not make me look like a racoon..' Hikaru thought silently. The girls then work on the eye make up.