12. Academy Graduation?

Kakashi's P.O.V

I felt so lucky that I had the chance to meet Hikaru. She changed me for the better. I then removed the blanket that had covered me and got out of bed. I wonder what is Hikaru doing now. A messanger bird then landed on my window sill. I opened my window and took the message attached to it. "Jonin meeting, Hokage's office" the message read. I quickly got dressed and went to Hikaru's place.

Normal P.O.V

She woke up involuntarily as she heard loud screamings. 'Damn that Naruto', she cursed. She was having a very good dream. The dream was about Kakashi asking her out on a date. Well, it was a good thing that Naruto had woken her up, because the dream will never come true, and it would only disappoint her further. Kakashi would never ask her out. She then heard soft knocking sound from her window. She opened her window and a messenger bird flew in. "Jonin meeting, Hokage's office" the message said. She then walked out of her room lazily and found Naruto eating his ramen cup on one side of the dining table and Sasuke eating onigiri he made on the other side. She then sat inbetween them. Both of them choked immediately when they saw her. She gave them the 'O.o' face. They blushed and looked away. She stared at Sasuke with a 'o.O' face demanding an answer. Sasuke sighed and said,

"You should change your clothes". He blushed redder and grabed the rest of the onigiri and went off. She turned to Naruto with a 'o.o' look. Naruto scratched the back of his head and said,

"You looked too sexy.." she then got up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"There's nothing wrong with me. And I don't expose anything.." she said to Naruto.

"You are not a guy. So you don't understand.." he said, finishing his ramen and took off. She looked at herself in the mirror once more. 'What are those boys talking about?', she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a knock at her door.

She went to the door and saw Kakashi. "Hey Kashi-nii" she said, letting him in. She noticed him staring at her. "Is there anything wrong with what I am wearing? The boys have been acting weird.." she asked. Kakashi was surprised by her question.

"I think that's because its been a long time since they live with a girl?" Kakashi suggested.

"Well, they said that I looked..", she hesitated for a moment, "sexy.." she continued nervously. Kakashi's eye grew wide.

"The dress was too short.." Kakashi said quickly.

"But my shorts are the same length!" she continued.

Kakashi's P.O.V

Hikaru opened her apartment door and greeted me, "Hey Kashi-nii" and let me in. Ah, the same old greetings. I then took a good look at her. I couldn't help but to stare at her. She looked amazing and sexy. Hikaru then suddenly asked, "Is there anything wrong with what I am wearing? The boys have been acting weird..". Well, looks like the boys have matured. I then answered her quickly,

"I think that's because its been a long time since they live with a girl?". I wanted to tell her that its because how she looked but she will think of me as a pervert if I said it. Plus, I cannot say anything that would indicate that I have a romantic feelings towards her.

"Well, they said that I looked.." Hikaru said, pausing. "sexy.." she continued. My eyes widen at what she just said. The boys sure are brave. She really did look sexy.

"The dress was too short.." I quickly said. I couldn't tell her that it was her curves, could I?

"But my shorts are the same length!" Hikaru insisted.

"The boys also wear shorts right? So its not sexy to them. But I think they considered skirts as sexy?" I said, unsure what to tell Hikaru. But most guys think that skirts are sexier than shorts, or so I thought they do. I don't have any particular preference. I mean, Hikaru would look better without them, right?

"Do you think that skirts are more sexy?" Hikaru asked.

"No.. I think they are troublesome.." I answered. I heard Hikaru sighed. She was not statisfied with my answer.

"Do you have jonin meeting as well?" she asked.

"Yes. Shall we go together?" I asked her.

"Ok. I'll go and change" she said as she went to her room and get changed. No more nice view, I  sighed, feeling disappointed.

Normal P.O.V

She got into her room and changed to her normal attire. She then went back to the living room and head out with Kakashi. When they reached the Hokage's office, she saw a lot of jonins gathered. "I see that all those I wished to assign have arrived" the Hokage said. "Iruka, give me the report", he continued.

"Tomorrow is the academy graduation test. Those graduates will be assigned into teams" Iruka said.

"There are 10 jonins here. Each of you will be assigned 3 graduates to be tested if they are worthy to be genins. Prepare yourselves for the test and come back here in 2 days time 8 am SHARP, to view which graduates are assigned to you. Hikaru and Kakashi stay back. I need to talk to you two. Dismissed!" the Hokage said. Everybody left except Hikaru, Kakashi and the Hokage. "The two of you will take care of 3 graduates" the 3rd said. "Hikaru, you are new at this, so I am assigning Kakashi with you as the two of you get along well" he continued.

"Ok" you said to him.

"Sure, this way, I don't have so much work to do" Kakashi said.

"You two can leave" the 3rd said, smiling.

"HAI!" you and Kakashi replied and left.

---

A/N: Hola! This is just a small bridging chapter that I have :P

Drop me a comment so I know what you think, and to clear up confusion, if any, cheers! :D