21. Mission With Kakashi

"Our target is Hisashi Arakawa. He is one of the weapon dealers that has a base in Amagakure. He stole one of Konoha's most treasured weapon. The Hokage has assigned ANBU members to infiltrate his weapon dealing organization. However, due to a member's carelessness, Hisashi now know that Konoha is after him. There are 4 people sent by the Hokage to infiltrate his organization. Since one of the member's cover was blown up, only 3 ANBU remain as spy" Tenzo said.

"So our mission is to get as many information out from Hisashi about the weapon he stole and kill him after we obtained what we need. Is that correct?" Hikaru asked Tenzo.

"Yes" he replied.

"So the Hokage assigned us this mission to fool him that we are also arms dealer so that we can get some 'business' with him, uh?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes. He chose Namikaze-taicho because she can concentrate her chakra into her katana and fool Hisashi, claiming that her katana is a treasure to the fire's country. Kakashi-senpai can then pretended to negotiate about the katana with Hisashi alone, while captain Namikaze can sneak inside the negotiation room and get as many information as possible from Hisashi before killing him" Tenzo said.

"Ok. I get it. But why must I wear kimono?" Hikaru asked.

"Well, it's very common for a yakuza boss to travel with his most trusted bodyguard and his mistress" Tenzo said.

"So I guess you will be my bodyguard then, Tenzo" Kakashi said with a smile. An evil one.

"Yes. Oh, and we have to destroy the place once we obtain the information we need" Tenzo continued.

"Alright. So when are we carrying the mission out?" Kakashi asked.

"Tomorrow. One of the ANBU spy has arranged the meeting" Tenzo replied.

"Alright" Hikaru and Kakashi said at the same time.

"Tenzo, for this mission, please call me Hikaru. Don't call me Namikaze-taicho. It will blow our covers up" she said.

"Hai! tai.. I mean Hikaru-san" Tenzo replied.

"We'll go and plan more things for tomorrow" Kakashi said as he signaled Hikaru to follow him.

-The next day-

Hikaru wore the blue kimono she bought. It fitted her perfectly. She tied her now blonde hair in a bun and placed some hair ornament to decorate her hair. The kimono fell loosely on her shoulder, showing her cleavage. It also hugged her curves perfectly. She then went out of her room, finding Kakashi and Tenzo who have already waited for her.

Kakashi's P.O.V

Hikaru walked out of her room. I felt myself getting turned on by how she looked. Lucky for me, I do not blush easily and I can keep a straight face under any circumstances. I regretted not wearing my mask though. I then saw Tenzo. His eyes were wide opened and he was drooling. Suddenly, he got a nosebleed. I can also see that he was ready to rape Hikaru at any time now. I then kicked Tenzo at his stomach. "Are you ok, Tenzo? Your face is all red" I said as I glared at him angrily, looking down at him as he clutched his stomach and trembled on the ground.

"Yes.. senpai.. but do you really have to kick me?" he asked, holding back his tears.

"Well, I thought the enemy might have poisoned you or something.. so I was just trying to help you vomiting the poison out" I said as I smiled a devilish smile.

"I'm fine, senpai" he said as a single drop of tear escaped his eye.

"Good" I said, smiling at him.

Tenzo's P.O.V

Damn Kakashi-senpai. Did he really have to kick me? I wondered to myself as I remembered the reason why senpai kicked me. Namikaze-taicho sure is hot. Any normal guy would not be able resist her. Such a beauty. I thought. Too bad that she is my taicho. If I try something funny on her, there is only one consequence: DEATH. I shuddered at the thought. How can someone as cute as her possesses such strength? As I stared at Namikaze-taicho, I felt Kakashi-senpai's glare. He sure is overprotective towards her. Well, I know that he took care of her when they were younger, but he didn't have to kick me just because I stared at her in awe. Don't he understand that it is very rare for ANBU members to see such scene? It's very rare for us to see a hot and sexy girl. Kakashi-senpai of all people should understand that. I mean, he always read that perverted book of his. He probably imagine all the scenes written in the book and yet, when seeing Namikaze-taicho dressed like this, he didn't seemed to be turned on at all. I wonder if there's something wrong with his brain..