15. Living With Kakashi Again, Like The Old Days.. Or Not Really

Kakashi only have one bedroom in his apartment. The rest of the rooms are the living room, bathroom, kitchen and his storeroom. As Hikaru was spending the night at his place, he had to sleep on the couch in his living room.

After entering Kakashi’s apartment, Hikaru searched for cooking ingredients that was available inside his fridge. She found nothing. She then opened his cupboard. He only had 2 cups of instant ramen. “Kakashi Hatake, what did I tell you about eating healthy food?” Hikaru asked as she glared at him, playfully yet seriously.

“Well, I’m kind of busy with missions..” Kakashi replied nervously.

“If you fall sick I will not take care of you” she cut him coldly.

“Alright..” Kakashi said as he sighed. She was as naggy as ever. She then took the instant ramen and began to cook them. She handed one cup to Kakashi as she ate the other one. The two of them ate quietly in comfortable silence.

“Hey, Kashi-nii, do you have any more of your old under shirts?” she asked him.

“Yeah. Let me find them for you” Kakashi said as he went to his bedroom to search for them. She then picked up his empty ramen cup and threw them to the rubbish can along with hers. “Here you go, Karu-chan” Kakashi said as he handed her his undershirt.

“Arigato” she said as she smiled sweetly at him. He was not wearing his mask. She saw a tint of pink on his cheeks.

“Yea, no problem” Kakashi said as he turned away. 'Weird..', she thought as she went to the bathroom to change.

After she changed, she went out of the bathroom to see an empty apartment. “Kashi-nii?” you wondered aloud. No reply. She then saw a note on his kitchen table.

'Gai just came by and challenged me with something ridiculous again. Sorry for leaving you, Karu. –Kakashi' the note read. She sighed. 'Oh well', she thought as she went to his storeroom which is also a mini library. She then picked out a book about medical ninjutsu from the shelf. She summoned Ami.

“Ami, can help me with this?” she asked as she showed her the book.

“Yeah. Sure” Kami said. She then flipped the book page by page as she tried some of the jutsu written. She now know how to stop internal bleeding. She then felt that her chakra level was rather low. She had to have enough chakra to suppress the kyuubi.

“Thanks, Ami. That’s it for today” she said as Ami disappeared.

She waited for Kakashi patiently as she read half of the book. “KAKASHI! I WANT REMATCH! NOW!!! I WILL NOT ADMIT LOSING TO THE LIKES OF YOU!!!” she heard Gai’s voice. She sighed as she was walking up the stairs to hide inside Kakashi’s bedroom.

“Alright” Kakashi said. “How about we asked Hikaru who she loves more?” Kakashi asked. He was desperate to get rid of Gai as he was exhausted.

“HAHAHA! I will win FOR SURE!” Gai screamed in excitement. 'Oh good lord', she thought. Kakashi then opened his apartment door and called her.

“Karu-chan..” Kakashi called.

“Hi” she replied as she walked towards the door.

“HIKARU-CHAN! YOU ARE AS STUNNING AS EVER!!! YOU LOOK SOOO SEXY <3” Gai said as his eyes now formed heart-shapes.

“Uh?” she muttered. She then looked down. She was wearing Kakashi’s undershirt, the shirt that made the boys called her sexy. She then clutched Kakashi’s shirt tightly. She pressed herself against Kakashi, only revealing her face from over Kakashi’s shoulder. She tip-toed as she was short. “Uhm.. I kind of listened about the rematch” she said.