Sixty Nine (XXX)

(A/N)

YEET

**

"Are you sure you don't want me to shower first? I probably smell like--"

"Death? Yeah kinda. But it's fine." Mitch kissed down Scott's jaw until he reached his neck. 

"No, seriously, Mitch. I can just do it really quick and--"

"Okay crybaby, let's shower then. Get up."

Scott jumped up, only to follow as Mitch hurried into the bathroom to turn the shower on.

Scott smiled a little when Mitch started taking off clothes. "God damn, I've missed you."

Mitch glanced over, and returned the smile, before gesturing down to his pants which he'd yet to remove. "Wanna do the honors?"

"More than anything." He mumbled, before dropping to his knees loudly, and yanking Mitch's pants down his hips.

Mitch grabbed the bathroom counter behind him for balance, but also put a hand on the back of Scott's head. "Christ, someone's eager."

Scott didn't bother denying it. He pulled Mitch's underwear with just as much force, and didn't give Mitch any time to prepare before he took the entirety of Mitch's length down his throat. 

Mitch yelped at the shock of it, but quickly threw his head back at how much he'd missed this feeling. 

Which he knows makes him seem desperate, but trust him when he says that he and Scott fucked around almost twice every single day, so. To go from that, to nothing, has really taken a toll. 

Plus, like, have you ever seen Scott Hoying? Because damn.

Ah shit I got distracted and now I'm missing important events. Let me just flip a few pages here and-- Ah, yes. Here we are;

Mitch had practically hunched over Scott, trembling at how good it felt. Scott took this to his advantage, reaching up to shove a few fingers into Mitch's mouth, only to reach them around to Mitch's backside.

Mitch was entirely too overwhelmed as Scott's fingers stretched him, now holding onto Scott's shoulders for balance. "Who taught you--?" Mitch moaned loudly. "Who the fuck taught you how to do this?"

Scott was too concentrated to answer, not wanting to get his dick anywhere near Mitch until he was properly stretched, considering Mitch hadn't been stretched out all week (as far as Scott knew.)

But all too soon, Mitch had decided he'd had enough, and tried to push Scott away. "Babe-- Babe, you have to-- The shower."

Scott pulled his fingers away from Mitch, before popping off of his cock and looking up at him to wait for instruction. 

Mitch stared at him for a little longer than he should have, only because he was distracted by Scott's bright blue eyes and swollen, pink lips. Mitch couldn't help but lean down and kiss him, before grabbing his bicep. "Up."

Scott quickly stood, not saying a word. 

"I'm gonna get in the shower, I need you to leave your clothes out here in a pile that I can toss into the wash later. Understood?"

Scott nodded quickly, tossing off his shirt in a heartbeat.

Mitch climbed into the shower feeling very impatient because of how much Scott had worked him up. 

Scott only took a short while to follow him, stepping in carefully to stand behind Mitch. He reached out of the shower only to dim the lights of the bathroom to almost complete darkness.