Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine
Sang

I bite my lip, hesitating with a reply. Can I do it? Can I really bring myself pleasure? I know I've tried, but I didn't really get far. How far does Silas want me to go? My phone vibrates and I shift my eyes from the wall to my phone.

Silas: You don't have too. I just wanted you to know it's okay to try.

I bite my lip as I type a reply.

Sang: I'm nervous.

It's honest and straight to the point.

Silas: Don't be nervous, Angel. Just close your eyes and pretend your hand is mine.

I drop my phone to the bed without sending a reply. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, my fingers dancing slowly across the sliver of skin peeking out between the hem of my tank and waistband of my shorts.

My hips shift on the bed and slowly I slide my hand beneath my tank, raising it as reach for my breast. I knead gently, running my thumb over my right nipple causing a shoot of pleasure that hits me straight between my legs.

My phone starts vibrating at my side only it's not just a single vibrate alerting me of a text. It's continuous, notifying me of a call.

I pick the phone up and my heart jumps in my chest when I see the image of me and Silas cuddled on the sofa, foreheads pressed together, flashing on the screen with his name. I swipe my finger over it and bring it to my ear. "Silas?" I question softly.

"I'm sorry." The apology takes me by surprise. "I shouldn't have-"

I cut him off. "It's okay, Superman. I'm just...I'm nervous. I mean...how do I know if I'm doing it right?"

He chuckles lightly. "Aggele Mou, you are the one that knows your own body inside out. Sure, myself, North and the others know it pretty well too but deep down inside, you know your body better than anyone."

I'm not so sure about that.

"You know what you like, what you dislike and what you're curious about trying," he finishes.

I swallow. "I want to try."

"Then try," he whispers huskily.

"But I don't know how," I whisper, biting my lip.

He groans quietly. "Put me on speaker, Angel." I do as he says, my fingers a little shaky. I place my phone by my head and tell him I've done what he's asked. "What are you wearing?"

"Tank and shorts."

"Take them off." I hesitate, again. "Trust me." I do. I trust him with my whole heart.

I pull my tank off and drop it to the floor before sliding my shorts and panties down my legs. "Done."

"Lay back and relax," he orders, his voice still soft. "Close your eyes and just listen to my voice."

"Okay."

I close my eyes and I quickly find myself relaxing back into the mattress and pillows beneath my head. My heart beats like a tattoo in my chest and I feel hot. Almost too hot.

"Touch your breasts. Start easy. Gently knead them in your hands, roll your rosey pink nipples between your fingers. Just feel."

I do as Silas says, placing both of my hands on my breasts. I knead them gently, pressing my lips together as my hips rise a centimetre of the bed, already feelings the effects of the gentle massaging I'm doing to myself. A quiet gasp leaves my lips when I run my thumbs over my sensitive nipples.

"Tell me what it feels like, Aggele."

"It feels...good. It feels so good," I moan.

He groans down the phone. "That's it, Aggele. My cock is hard, so hard for you."

I gasp, my chest heaving. "Silas," I moan. "I need more."

"I know, Aggele. I know." He pauses and one of my hands slowly trail down my stomach. "I want you to touch your pussy baby. Slide your hand down my stomach, slowly, a feather light touch, until you reach you wet pussy."

I bite my lip, arching my back of the bed and follow his instructions. My fingers are centimetres away from touching myself. So close to their destination.
Silas continues, "Close your eyes and touch your clit. Imagine my cock sliding in and out of your delicious warmth."

My fingers reach my clit and at the first touch, the first small circle against the sensitive bud, my hips buck. "Oh god, Silas," I cry out, my other hand clenching tight around my breast, pulling at my nipple.

"Yes, that's it, Aggele. Stroke that clit."

I do as he says, circling my clit with my fingers, my whole body shaking with please. Sounds of my pleasure leave me and I don't even try to keep any of it in. I'm being loud and I don't care.

"Good Aggele, Good baby." He groans again. "I'm holding onto my cock through my shorts. It's rock solid for you, desperate to get into your tight, wet pussy."

"Fucking hell, Silas," I hear North bark.
I cry out, my sensitive clit shooting sparks of pleasure where I desperately want his hard cock. "Silas, I feel empty. I need...I need more," I gasp.

"You can use your fingers, Aggele. Slide them in between your soft, wet lips and into your pussy. Tell me how wet you are."

My other hand leaves my breast, not giving me a second to think. Just to follow his gentle sweet orders. I keep circling my clit with my fingers, even when my fingers on my other hand slip through my wet pussy lips. "So wet," I murmur, throwing my head to the side as I slowly slide my fingers inside me. "Oh my."

"Fuck, yes. Do it, Aggele. Slide your fingers in and out of your pussy nice and slowly."

It's strange, feeling my own...insides, yet the pleasure i feel almost matches up to what the guys give me. So I don't stop. I find a slow rhythm and I don't stop.

"Come for us, Aggele. Come."

It's like my body was waiting for his command. My orgasm crashes into me. My body jerks, I cry out and I feel the walls of pussy pulsating around my fingers. Fireworks go of behind my eyes.

My body relaxes into the bed. My chest heaves as I try and catch my breath. My pussy tingles and continues to pulse a little as I remove my fingers and drop my hands to the bad. Spent. Sated. Relaxed.

"Aggele, you're so perfect. I love you."

"I love you, too," I sigh. "How long will you be?"

"Pulling into Nathan's drive now."

The call disconnects and seconds later, I hear the front door open.

My body starts humming for what is to come.

To be continued...