Chapter Two

A/N: It's your lucky day! I haven't decided an 'updating' schedule yet, but give me a few more days and I will have one! Enjoy.

The only thing new with Ashley Waters, a school uniform is required. Yes, I said school uniform. A black blazer or black long sleeve sweater with the school logo, a white shirt, a black skirt that hits me just below mid-thigh and a tie; the tie is the color of the grade you are in so this means me and all the boys but Owen and Sean are wearing royal blue ties.

Today I'm wearing my black sweater, the weather still too warm for a blazer which is practically a coat, almost anyway. My blue white shirt is buttoned to just past my cleavage and my blue tie is knotted neatly but kept loose so I don't feel like I'm choking. Black flats are on my feet.

After my shower, Gabriel came in and did my hair; blow drying it into soft gentle waves so it frames my face. My face is clear of makeup but for the small amount of lip balm on my lips; Gabriel said they were looking a little chapped. Heaving a sigh, I pick up the black and pink backpack and hook it onto my shoulder and leave my room.

I drop my bag off near the front door where the others are before going into the kitchen, stopping in my tracks when I get sight of all my boys in their own uniforms. My mouth waters at the sight and I know I'm seductively biting down on my lip with a flirty smile. I simply can't help it.

All the boys have the same uniform as me, black sweater or blazer, white shirt, royal blue tie but instead of a skirt–even though it would be a humorous sight–they wear black pants.

Kota wears his all neat and straight, his tie knotted perfectly, his shirt tucked into his trousers, the sleeves to his sweater rolled up perfectly. Victor wears his neater then the others but not as neat as Kota. The top button of his shirt is buttoned up and his tie is a little wonky, the sleeves of his sweater pushed up a little; just past his wrists. Looking at Luke, I can tell that his shirt is not buttoned and most definitely not tucked in, I can only just see the knot of his tie around the neckline of his sweater and his trousers hang loose very low on his hips.

At the moment, North and Silas are not wearing sweaters or blazers, they simply wear the shirt which isn't buttoned, wife beaters underneath; Silas' a dark blue, North's a black. The tie is around their necks but not knotted and I wonder if they are going to finish getting dressed any time soon.

Nathan looks similar to Luke, like he hasn't buttoned his shirt under his sweater, but the left side is tucked into his trousers. His tie is not knotted; the sleeves to his sweater pushed all the way up to his elbows.

And as for Gabriel, well...this is Gabriel. He has to find his own sense of fashion in clothes he simply doesn't want to wear. Because the blazers and sweaters have a white trim, he's added that same white trim down the side of his leg on his pants; both sides. His tie looks like it has a small tinge of orange at the little point at the bottom and he wears a pink badge on the left side, over the school logo. Looking at it, I can see that it says 'Trouble' with a heart.

I look over at Sean who wears black trousers, a purple shirt; the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pale pink tie. I look to Owen who wears a grey suit with a white shirt and a pink and grey striped tie. They're wearing my colors. I smile.
Even so, my boys look so attractive and all I can think right now is; I'm one lucky girl. Because I am lucky, I have nine attractive, very good looking, very fit, beautiful boyfriends.

A wolf whistle catches my attention and I look over at Luke, a smirk coming upon my lips. "Wow, I think we are going to be fighting the boys off once again." Luke's eyes rake over my body from head to toe and my body comes alive; want and desire stirring quickly inside me. "I know that look sweetie, snap out of it." I watch as Luke purposely stands from his seat and starts adjusting his pants.