Chapter Four

Sang:

Second and third periods drag by slowly, but I focus, taking notes when I need to and listening to the teacher. In Chemistry Kota kept me in line when my thoughts drifted off to other places such as Victor's warm hands skimming down my ribs as his lips kissed down my navel whispering words of love against my delicate flesh or Gabriel moaning and groaning 'Trouble' as he falls apart above me.

Now I'm sitting in Algebra II, clenching and unclenching my thighs together as my mind continues to wander off; North and his grunts of pleasure, Sean and his sexy smirk while he makes love to me from behind, Nathan when his blue eyes and serious face changes with lust, desire and want.

I look up from my notebook when the classroom door opens and in walks Luke. My smile cannot be contained, even if I wanted it to. We haven't had a lesson together yet, but I wonder why he's late. It's almost the end of third period. Our free period is next; where I am to go to Owen's office and see him, hopefully receiving some sort of kinky punishment from him; I almost moan out loud at the thought.

Luke apologizes to the teacher and says that his schedule got mixed up before heading in this direction. North grunts behind me and I look over my shoulder to see him on his phone. I send him a questioning look. He leans over his desk and says, "Luke was put in a class where none of the others were so he was moved here."

I nod and then turn back so I'm facing the front. Luke pulls out the empty chair beside me and sits down. Gabriel turns and looks over his shoulder to grin at Luke which Luke returns. I fiddle with my pen between my fingers and doodle as I listen to Mrs. Martin. I peek over at Luke to see that he has a distant look in his eye, something I have become used to over the last year; he's daydreaming.

A smile tugs at my lips, and I slip a hand under the table before placing it on his thigh, startling him as I do. He peeks over at me as I slowly glide my hand up his thigh until I find my destination. I cup him in my hand, feeling his length harden under my touch. I slowly start massaging him, squeezing him as he shifts a little in his chair, resting back, letting out a small contented sigh as he does so.

I rub him over his trousers, wishing I could unbutton his pants and free him from the space of his trousers, but I can't, not with a classroom full of thirty students anyway.

My chair jolting forward a little startles me and I let out a small squeak, letting go of Luke's length and spinning around to face North. His eyes are narrowed and I know he's trying to give me his best glare, but the swirls of his emotions in the depths of his dark eyes say a completely different story. He shakes his, shifting in his chair and I know that he just adjusted himself. A devilish smirk spreads across my face, and I wink at him before turning back around in my chair only to face Gabriel.

He's grinning, his baby blue eyes are swirling with the emotions I feel as he looks at me and Luke over his shoulder. I try not to groan, I really do, but this unknown sound escapes me so low only the three boys around me can hear it. They too match my sound with one of their own.

Five minutes before the bell rings, Mrs. Martin jumps out of her chair, collecting her belongings. "See yourselves out when the bell rings. I have an appointment I need to get to." We just stare at her as she runs out the classroom. No sooner does the door close behind her then all the students are getting up and out of the chair, packing away notebooks into bags as they leave.

"Come on, let's go." North grunts, his chair scraping against the tiled flooring as he slides back, getting to his feet. I get to my feet too, followed by the others.

However, they pack their bags away as I go over to the classroom door, shutting it and locking it; the small click echoing around the room. I pull the small blind closed on the door so no one can peek in through the small window before turning around.