Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
Brandon

I bite my tongue, watching as Sang drops down to her knees in front of my twin brother, wondering for a heartbeat if she's going to part those pretty pink lips and take his cock into her mouth.

Before I can find out what happens, Kayli drops herself into my lap, straddling me as she places her hands onto my bare shoulders. I look into those green eyes that have had me since day one and I have to clench my jaw together to stop myself from asking what the fuck is going on right now.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about all this. I want to look away but at the same time I'm completely hypnotised by what is happening right in front of my eyes. I know Kayli like's Sang, it's never been a secret in our group. But, like this? I shouldn't be watching my girl kiss another girl while they both get fucked by their boyfriends. I shouldn't be watching another girls bare ass walk away, yet I can't fucking stop myself from doing it either.

"What's wrong?" Kayli asks.

I shake my head, grinding my teeth. I'm angry and I'm horny; I need a release and it's pretty damn obvious how I'm gonna find it.

Kayli leans in closer, the smell of sweat, sex, and something sweet that is most definitely not Kayli's perfume tickles my nose and I close my eyes, fighting the urge to bury my face in her neck and inhale deeply. "I know you, Bray," she whispers into my ear. "Talk to me."

The pleading tone in her voice has me sighing. Keeping my voice low I whisper, "I shouldn't be looking at another girl right in front of you, but fuck, Kay, I couldn't stop myself."

"She's perfect," she purrs. "Her body is so tiny. She's like a little pixie. But, baby, she's a fucking goddess too."

A groan rattles through my chest and my hands go to her hips, pulling her in closer. My cock is hard and aching in my shorts and she rubs her soaking wet pussy against me, making my drying shorts wet with her juices. Hers and Axel's combined juices. "More," I growl.

"Her breasts are perfect, small mounds of softness that I've touched, licked and sucked. Her pussy is tight, soaking wet, smooth and warm. She's more than my imagination could have put together."

I blink my eyes open and look over her shoulder. Sang and Corey take turns, moving together in sync, sucking Luke's and Gabriel's cock like they've done it a million times together. Did they talk that shit out first?

"Look at her, Bray. It turns me on so hard knowing you're looking at another girl. She's beautiful, sexy, a fucking sex kitten."

With quick movements, I push Kayli back and onto her back, shove my shorts down, wrap my hand around my cock and sink into his wet heat. I growl as she cries out, looking up just in time to see Sang sinking down onto Gabriel's cock with a moan that sends the blood rushing south. I grab Kayli's ankles and bend her in half, looking back down to watch her take my cock like the sex kitten she is. These girls, they have no idea the firework they've lit tonight and I can't wait to fucking see how the rest of this night goes and the weeks following.

There's gonna be jealousy.

There's gonna be arguements.

There's going to be insecurities.

The sexual tension is going to be so damn thick we're going to choke on it, but you know what? We'll get through it, we'll fuck the jealousy out of each other systems, we'll cut of arguments with experimental kisses and tentative touches and we'll reassure each other with passion filled moments that pushes those negative thoughts away.

I'm not losing my girl. I'm not losing my brothers. My family will not fall apart and I refuse to lose the ten people that have come to mean so much to me.