Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve
Sang
5 years later

On the first Saturday of every month we have a BBQ night so I spend my day marinating steaks, making salads, going to the store to get bottles of wine and crates of beer. It's a night I look forward to because it's the one time we're all together with our closest friends.

Three years ago, I met the Toma Team and their girlfriend, now wife, Kayli while my guys were working with them on something Academy related. We all immediately hit it off, becoming such close friends that when the assignment was over four months later, we made this Saturday tradition, one night a month where we would eat food grilled on the Barbecue, drink until we were merry and just enjoy the company of each other.

Kayli was very quick to become my best friend. My first ever female friend. We shop together, we text, we call, we gossip, and it wasn't until shortly after becoming such good friends with her that I realised she was exactly something I needed in my life. I love my guys, but I adore the company of a girl that I'm lucky enough to call my best friend.

Of course, the guys hit it off too. They all said that they had known each other a while before they went on that assignment that brought them fully and completely into our lives, and they've all, Kayli's guys included, have said that it's nice having friends to turn to that isn't within our family.

I completely understood. Though communication is key between us all, it's nice just to vent to someone else every now and then.

Now, here I sit, in a deck chair on our deck with the sun setting in the sky, the hot tub bubbling in the corner, a small glass of wine in my hand and the best company I could have ever wished for; my boyfriends and my closest friends.

"Sang, I seriously need to know the recipe for this salad dressing," Marc says, his mismatched eyes coming to me, sparkling with happiness as he chews his food. I'm always mesmerised by his eyes; one blue, one green.

"One day," I say with a quiet laugh. Honestly, it's nothing special, just some ingredients I whipped together a while ago and hoped it tasted good, which it did.

"She won't even share it with me or Uncle, so I don't think you'll ever be seeing that recipe," North says, bringing my gaze to him. He smirks at me when he sees me watching him and I have to fight the shiver that goes down my spine as I remember him fucking me from behind just a few hours ago.

"Let's play, never have I ever," Luke says.

Groans go around the circle we have found ourselves sitting in and I grin over at Luke. "You gotta make it interesting. We're running out of stuff to say."

"Let's make it dirty then," Raven suggests, his smirk so naughty I have to look away from him when my heart jumps a little.

"This could be interesting," Brandon says.

My eyes meet grey ones, silently asking if he would be up for this. Out of all my guys, Owen is the most private person when it comes to our sexual escapes. In the four walls of his bedroom, he's a sexy, demanding dom, but when we're out of it, he's just a young guy in his twenties, enjoying sex with the girlfriend he shares, but loves, with his brothers. He gives me the tiniest of nods and I have to fight the urge to look at some of my other guys. We've experimented when it's just the two of us behind a closed door, and I don't know if they've ever shared those experiments with the others.

"I'm down for that," Kayli says, sipping her wine. "Drink if you've done it, don't drink if you haven't."

"As Luke suggested this game, he can start," Sean says, placing a hand on my thigh. I look over at him, giving him a smile.