Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten
Sang

The bedroom door bursts open and I laugh with a jump. North barrels into the room and immediately scoops my naked body up and into his arms. I guide my legs around his waist and my hands dive into his hair as his lips come down onto mine hard.

Our teeth clash together and I moan, opening my mouth to give his eager tongue entrance. His hands cup my bum, squeezing the flesh as he rubs his hard cock against my soaking wet pussy. I moan into his mouth, pulling on his hair.

He turns us around and a warmth hits my back. Silas' hands cup my waist and travel up to my breast, taking them into his hands and kneads them gently. "Aggele," he whispers in my ear as North tongues to kiss me like his life depends on it. "On the phone, that was so sexy. You have no idea."

Silas starts placing kisses on my shoulders, rubbing his hardness against my ass. Something slowly starts to form in my head, my heart rate accelerating with an idea I've come up with. I loved Silas telling me what to do, so much so, I hope he and North will be okay with what I'm about to come up with next.

I gasp, breaking away from North. My head turns towards Silas as North's lips attach to my neck. North is mumbling something, but I can't quite make out what he's saying as Silas brings his lips to mine.

Our tongues stroke together as his hands continue to knead at my breasts, his hard cock still pressing at my bum with is still firmly in North's hands. The fire shooting through my veins is burning, hot, addictive, and I never want it to end.

Silas breaks our quick kiss and I drop my head back onto his shoulder. They both hold me up so I don't fall. "What do you want, Aggele? Tell us what you want?"

My lips part, about to say my normal response: 'You'. But I pause and that makes both boys stop to look at me.

North's dark eyes, heavy with need, move over my face. "What do you want, baby?"

I gasp as Silas rolls my nipples between his fingers. "On the ph-phone..." I trail of as I quickly bring some air into my lungs. "I liked Silas...telling me what to do." North raises his eyebrows and quickly looks to Silas behind me. I continue, "He-he said that he liked watching me with you...any of you. And I-I Want To watch him...you know, touch himself as he tells us w-what to do." Am I making any sense right now?

Silence reaches my ears and I close my eyes as my cheeks heat with a blush.

"That's what you want?" Silas whispers in my ear and I nod my head. "Need you to say the words, Aggele."

"Yes. That's what I want." I open my eyes they can see that this is something I definitely want.

North looks to Silas and I turn my head to look at him too. They have a silent communication with their eyes, the ones I love to watch to see if I can get an understanding. Silas nods, raising his eyebrow at North.

North's hands tighten on my bum so I look back to him. He breaths in a deep breath and nods his head. "Alright, we'll do it."

I grin and smash my lips back onto his, sweeping my tongue into his mouth. Silas moves away from my back and North turns, laying me down gently onto the bed. I flop back, breaking the kiss, and smile as North straightens and stands over me. I bite my lip with anticipation.

I look over at Silas and find him standing there in only his white boxers. I take in his firm chest, the dips and grooves of his abs, the long, hard strain in his boxers and his muscular thighs. He's so handsome and I love him so much.

"North," Silas says without taking his eyes from me.

"Yeah?" North's voice is quiet, his eyes taking up and down my body.

"Kiss Sang," Silas orders gently, a hint of nerves wrapping around his deep voice. "All over but not her pussy."

North smiles down at me as he removes his t-shirt, hiding his smile for just a second, before kicking of his boots and unbuttoning his jeans. He leaves them on though.

He brings his body over mine, placing his hands either side of my head as he brings his face down to mine. He presses a kiss to my nose, my eyes, my forehead, my cheeks and a quick one to my lips before trailing down my jaw.

I arch my neck back, giving him more access as my breathing starts to pick up. The mattress shifts under Silas' weight as he climbs on, settling himself back against the headboard, his body relaxed, eyes focused on North and I.

North's lip trail down my body, over my breasts, giving my nipples a nice long suck before trailing down my stomach. My hands grab at the bed sheets, my body shaking with anticipation the lower he goes. "North," I whimper, my hips lifting of the bed.

His lips bypass where I want him most and I groan as he kisses my thighs and down my legs. He reaches my feet and starts trailing kisses back, pausing at my stomach. His hands come on to my hips and effortlessly, he flips me over onto my front. I push myself up on to my hands and knees as he brings his body back over mine.

He presses his lips to my shoulder. "Look at Si, Baby. He loves watching you get breathless, needy for so much more than just a few kisses."

I open my eyes and look at Silas. His chest is heaving, breathing deeply, as he squeezes his fingers around his cock which is still covered by his boxers. My mouth waters at the delicious sight and I smile as my body hums with excitement.

To be Continued...

A/N: I wanted to give you a little something something. More to come soon.