Chapter Six

AN: I've literally just written this up to give ya'll some kind of update so it is unedited. Enjoy.

Back To School
Chapter Six
Sang

Two days later, we're at Nathan's after school doing homework. As in we, I mean me, Kota, Nathan and Victor. I can't concentrate though; the air is thick and sticky and I'm sweating just sitting here in my school skirt and shirt. I can see the boys having the same problem just by looking at the sweat forming on their shirts around their neck, at their back and under their arms. Unfortunately for us, Nathan's air conditioning system isn't working very well.

Not being able to take anymore, I drop my pen down onto my textbook, gaining the attention of my three incredible boyfriends. "This is ridiculous. I can't concentrate," I mutter.

"Why don't you go and take a cool shower?" Kota offers, pulling at his shirt. "Try and cool yourself down."

"I don't think a shower is going to cut it, Kota," Nathan mumbles, picking up the water bottle at his side. "Even I'm struggling to concentrate."

Kota looks to Victor in question. Shrugging his shoulder, Victor starts unbuttoning his button down shirt. I pull my lip between my teeth as I watch the shirt slowly part, disappointed when I see a white undershirt underneath. No wonder he's hot.

"I'm going for a swim," I announce, pushing myself to my feet. I start unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt as I turn and head for the doors.

"Sang, your swimsuit is in the bedroom," Nathan says.

Reaching the last button, I slip the shirt from my shoulders as I look behind me at him. "Who said I was putting on a swimsuit?" I say with a flirty smile. My shirt slips from my arms and to the floor and I reach behind me for the zip on my skirt, slowly pulling it down until it's loose at my hips. It falls to the floor and I step out of it. "Don't hesitate to come and join me."

I step out of the house and reach behind my back, unclipping the white bra I'm wearing. I drop that to the floor before tucking my fingers into my lace panties and pushing them down my legs. The sticky air hits my sticky skin and without much more hesitation, I go to the pool and dive in.

The cool water is heaven against my warm flesh and I push myself through the water, letting it soak into my skin before I surface, breathing deeply to bring oxygen back into my lungs.

A splash gets my attention and I stop where I am as I see someone moving towards me beneath the water. An arm comes around my waist, pulling my naked body against them. I'm highly disappointed when I feel material hugging their hips against my legs.

Victor pops out of the water, pushing his hair back from his face with his freehand before back me up against the wall of the pool. My back makes contact with the concrete and my hands fly to his shoulders. His hands go into the edge to stop him from moving around from me. "You're wearing shorts," I mumble, one of my hands sliding down his chest, over the dips and grooves of his abs until I reach the waistband of his shorts.

His fire eyes blaze with heat and desire as he stares down at me. "Here? In this pool?"

I nod my head, slipping a finger between his flesh and the band of his shorts. I slide my fingers between as my legs come up and wrap around his waist. "Why not? We're hot and sweaty anyway."

"You're so daring these days."

"Do you not like it?" I ask, my heart clenching.

His hand cups my cheeks, his thumb slowly stroking beneath my eye. "Princess, I love you for exactly who you are."

"I love you too," I whisper. His lips come down and onto mine and I immediately open my mouth for him, accepting his hungry kiss. Our tongues stroke together as I bring my legs up and wrap them around his waist, bringing him closer until he's resting between my legs. He's hard, something I immediately feel and I grind myself against him.

My hands dive into his wet hair, tugging at him to let me bring in some air. His hand trails up the curve of my waist as his lips dive onto my chlorine soaked skin at my neck, sucking and nipping at the sensitive flesh. His hand cups my breast, his thumb moving over my nipple, making me tighten my legs and grind against him at the pleasure that shoots through my core.

Somewhere in the distance, I hear two separate splashes but pay them no mind as I pull on Victor's hair and bring his lips back to mine. His hips flex, trying to gain some friction as his hand massages and caresses my breast, his hand still holding onto the edge of the pool.

I want - no, I need more. I need so much more. I vaguely feel Victor moving, the water splashing around us. Seconds later, heat is enveloping me on my back. A pair of hands come to my waist, slipping down to my lower stomach and bringing my behind back against their groin, parting my core from Victor's erection still within his shorts.

My head goes back onto a shoulder, giving Victor more access to my neck so he can continue to explore with his lips. My eyes pop open and they find a pair of serious blue eyes that swirl with desire. He presses a kiss my temple as his hands move downward, making his way down to the place I ache the most.

"Nathan," I murmur.

"I've got you, Peanut."

His fingers find my clit, slowly circling the bundle of nerves and causing heat to burn in my lower stomach; like a volcano getting ready to erupt.

I lift my head, my eyes searching out for Kota. He's sitting on the edge of the pool not to far away, his green eyes intent and focused on us. Watching Victor massage my breasts and suckle at my neck. His green eyes look darker with his lust and there's no hiding the erection he sports in his shorts.

Nathan slips his fingers inside me and I cry out. My cry makes Kota's eyes come up to my face, locking his dark green ones onto my own. Victor massage my nipples, rolling them between his finger and thumb. My hips start moving, grinding against Nathan's hands, matching the movements of his fingers inside me.

My stomach tightens, my muscles clench and my mouth opens, ready to scream with the pleasure that's about to explode inside me. Only, Nathan removes his fingers and Victor stops massaging my nipples. "What..." I groan. Before I can even get my question out, Nathan's hands are back on my waist and Victor is turning, pushing himself out of the water.

My hands raise and grab ahold of Victor's as Nathan lists me from the pool. "Lay down, Princess."

I do as I'm told, laying on the warm concrete that's heated by the sun. Seconds later, all three boys are hovering around me and my body starts to vibrate and shake in anticipation of what is to come.

To Be Continued...