Chapter Seven

I fancied writing something a little dirty, you lucky dirty birds ;) Enjoy!

Chapter Seven
Sang

A mouth closes around my nipple as a pair of hands spread my legs apart. I gasp, my hand reaching out for something to grab onto. Fingers link with mine and a heartbeat later our joint hands are wrapped firmly around a hard, throbbing erection.

A wet, hot tongue presses against my clit and I lift my head, finding fireeyes looking up at me through damp lashes. The lust, heat and desire within Victor's eyes has me lifting my hips, wanting, needing so much more.

I turn my head, dropping it back down to the concrete beneath it. I find Kota with his lips locked around my nipple, sucking and swirling, tasting and savouring each movement he makes. His arm flexes and tenses with the slow strokes of his hand wrapped around his cock and I moan at the sight. Nothing is more erotic than watching the man you love touch and pleasure themselves in front of you.

With Nathan's hands wrapped around mine, guiding the steady, slow strokes on his cock I close my eyes and decide to just feel.

Feel their mouths.

Feel their hands.

Their bodies.

The pleasure.

And their love.

I just want to feel everything they want to give me and I want to give them everything I can in return.

Fingers slide inside me and I moan, clenching around them. In, out. In, out. Slow steady strokes has me writhing and bucking, desperate to feel the release I was denied in the pool.

"Please, Victor. Please."

"Fuck," Nathan grunts, tightening my fingers around the base of his cock. "I need inside her. Now. Otherwise I'm gonna blow."

I whimper my protest when they all move, releasing me from their touches. My body is manoeuvred so my chest is flush against Nathan's who is lying beneath me. He doesn't hesitate to impale me down onto his cock, the feeling of his hard stroke hitting a special place deep inside me.

I cry out, my hips bucking and moving on their own. Our hands link together so he supports my weight and I throw my head back, lifting up and down hard and fast. His hips start moving, a frantic powerful pace that has my stomach clenching, thighs quivering and inner walls muscles squeezing his hard length.

"Nathan," I scream. I'm ready to combust. He knows it. I know it.

Hands on my hips stop my movements so suddenly my head spins. I look over my shoulder, my green eyes meeting another set of green eyes. My chest heaves as he presses a kiss to my shoulder before putting his hand on my back between my shoulder blades and pushing me down.

Nathan immediately locks our lips together, teeth clashing in a breathtaking kiss. I relax my body, already knowing what's coming.

Kota's fingers find my dark hole. I would say it's sacred, like many of the heroines do in the Romance books I now read weekly. However, it's not and being taken in this way now is nothing new to us. I love the tightness, the feel of one of my boys pushing through the tight ring. I love the feel of them sliding in, past the pinch of pain that turns vastly into pleasure.

Kota pushes a finger inside me and Nathan starts rocking slowly up into me, holding one side of my hip while Kota holds the other. Another finger joins the first and he takes a few precious seconds to stretch me before slipping them free and lining up his cock.

He slowly pushes inside me and I groan, placing my hands on Nathan's chest and pushing myself up, changing the angle just a little.

Once he's seated fully inside me he pulls out and Nathan's glides himself inside me but pulling out only to have Kota fill me back up. They both quickly find a rhythm and I quickly find myself lingering on the edge of bliss once again.

Victor drops down to his knees beside us and his hand wraps around my neck, pulling my face to his. "You're gorgeous," he murmurs before planting his lips on mine.

I moan into his mouth, lips parting and tongue darting out of my mouth and into his. My hand searches for his hardness and I find him seconds later. I stroke him as Kota and Nathan stroke their cocks in and out of me.

Victor's gentle hand finds my breast, kneading it gently before rolling my nipple between his fingers. "Are you ready to come, Princess?" He breathes against my lips.

"God yes."

His fingers trail down my stomach until he reaches my core. His delicate touch on my clit isn't needed as I'm right there on the edge and ready to fall, but I crave their touch in any way I can have it.

"Fuck. Shit." Nathan breathes.

"Come with us, Sweetie," Kota murmurs in my ear at the same time Victor presses his thumb on my clit.

I shoot off, a scream tearing from my throat as I push myself down hard onto Nathan's cock, feeling him pulse inside me as he comes. Kota grunts, pushing himself as far as he can go, moaning out his release and throbbing deliciously inside me.

"Holy shit," Nathan moans.

Kota arm comes around my middle and he lifts my limp body of Nathan and himself as he falls back onto his back. Victor moves with us and a happy content smile spreads across my lips when I realise that we're not done yet.

Kota positions my body over his, my back to his chest. His knees hook go between my legs and he spreads them wide open. Victor moves between them and positions his cock at my entrance. He slides in smoothly, tipping his head back on his shoulders with a hiss. "You're so perfect."

I sigh. "So are you."

Victor's strokes are slow and steady, his hands gripping my hips gently. Kota's hands find my breasts and he starts kneading them, rolling my nipples between his fingers. My head rolls to the side, searching out Nathan. I find him sitting a few feet away, his hands behind him to support his weight. He's still completely naked and I lick my lips at the glorious sight.

"Greedy," he mouths at me, a smirk curving at his lips. I match his smirk with my own, unable to deny the fact that I am greedy and so very lucky.

My release creeps up on me and my whole body starts vibrating. Victor presses his thumb to my clit and with the fire in his eyes burning like a blasting volcano I hoarsely cry out my release.

Victor follows a heartbeat later, groaning as he empties himself inside me. He collapses on top of me and Kota rolls us to the side.

"I love you," I murmur as my heavy eyes drop close.

"We love you more." I'm not sure who said it, but I know I smile as I drift off to sleep.

After The Book: Fifty Shades Of Sang #2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara