Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen
Sang

Our eyes bounced off each other, no one daring to say their answer. Those silent conversations go on around me and my eyes move from one guy to the other. Kayli too is waiting. When our gazes meet, I get the understanding that we're both on the same page here. We want this; with each other, with them. All of us. Together.

Kota stands up, taking Kayli with him. She wraps her legs around his waist, arms around his shoulders. "There isn't enough room in here."

Luke stands up also. "There's also no lube." Kota turns for the door, carrying Kayli, and Luke follows. The door opening has everyone moving as one. A squeak of surprise sounds from my lips when Raven stands and I cling onto him as he bounds for the door.

The sound of heavy footfalls follow us as Kota leads the way into the den. The room has been put back together since early this morning. Kota doesn't even make it to the sofa. He pins Kayli up against the wall and kisses her, grinding his hips into hers and I can't help but smile as Raven drops me onto my back before climbing on top of me and between my parted thighs. His mouth claims mine his hands fumbling between us to unbutton my shorts. My own hands reach for his jeans and they start to tremble when I realise that this is happening. It's really happening.

I moan into the kiss, the button coming free. I raise my legs, pushing the denim down with my feet. His lips pull away from mine and he stands, pushing them down. A hand grabs mine and I'm pulled to my feet. Corey kneels down in front of me and meets my gazes as he ever so slowly pulls my shorts down. A hand cups my cheek, turning my head and North takes my lips into a kiss as he yanks on the thin straps of my tanks, ripping the strap off on one side before doing the other side. Eager hands grab at the thin material and pulls it down my body until I'm standing in nothing but my bra and panties.

My leg is lifted, a large hand palming my inner thigh as North wraps his arm under my knee. He pulls away and I look down just as long fingers pull my panties to the side. Corey stares up at me, licking his lips as I wrap an arm around North's shoulders to help me with my balance. My other hand is taken and I look over as Raven guides it to his cock. I wrap my hand around him, stroking him, running my thumb over the piercing at the tip, licking my lips as my mouth water.

Corey buried his face between my thighs, his tongues licking at my entrance before sliding up to my clit. He sucks it into his mouth and I cry out, tightening my hold around Raven's cock. He growls, stepping in closer, grabbing my face and turning it towards him. He kisses me, his hips thrusting towards my hand, unable to do anything but hold on as Corey licks, sucks and eats me until my toes are curling and my walls are tightening around nothing. A finger slides down my spine, making me shiver. My bra comes loose, the straps falling over my shoulders. Large hands come up my waist and around to my front, finding my breasts. He tweaks my nipples, rolls them between his fingers. My hips start thrusting against Corey's face, the fire hot and burning like lava as it pools in my core. I kiss Raven, North kisses my shoulder, Corey kisses my pussy.

"Come, Sang," Nathan says into my ear. "Let Corey taste you."

Corey thrusts two fingers inside me and sucks at my clit in unison. I explode, crying out as my body quivers, my muscles unable to hold me. Corey laps me up like I'm an ice pop he can't get enough off. When he pulls away, sliding his fingers from me, Raven is quick to pick me up, settling down onto the couch with my knees going either side of his hips.

The head of his cock meets my entrance but he pauses, gripping my waist tightly. "I'm assuming with the amount of seed that went into this sweet pussy last night that we're covered?" I pull back and stare at him, his words slowly sinking in. "Not that I don't want kids. I do. Just not yet."