Chapter Three

A/N: Just a small update until Wednesday which will be update day every week for this story(at the moment). Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Chapter Three : Owen –

The bell rings signaling the beginning of homeroom. With a sigh, I get out of my chair and head for my office door. I suppose I better go and do a round check, make sure all students are in class; especially my team–my brothers and girlfriend–because if they aren't, they will be receiving a punishment.

I walk down the halls going to the first classroom that I know will have Mr. Taylor, Mr. Morgan and Mr. Coleman in. When I sorted the schedules, I made sure that the members of my team were together. I open the classroom door; the new teacher Miss Ray nods her head and smiles at me –which I don't return- as she continues doing roll call. My eyes search the room until I find them. I raise my eyebrow slightly at them, questioning if everything has been okay this morning and they nod. With that, I leave.

I go into another three classrooms that don't have members of my team in. When I come across one I know has Mr. Taylor, Mr. Lee and Mr. Griffin, I do the same as I did with the others, raising my eyebrow at them, Mr. Lee nods in response. Satisfied, I close the door and head around the corner, knowing that Mr. Korba and Miss. Sorenson, my precious Sang will be in there.

Only when my eyes come up from the floor that I had looked down at briefly, I see the pair rushing down the hall. Sang spots me and I take in her flushed state, immediately knowing why she is flushed the way she is. My eyebrow rises in question, wanting it to be confirmed but she simply gives me a lazy, sexy smile before Mr. Korba leads her into the classroom which is followed by a wink.

My lips press into a thin line, knowing exactly what they had been up to moments beforehand. The shy Sang from this time last year would never have snuck off and had a quickie wherever they had. It's surprising.
A hand startles me by gripping my shoulder. I turn my head to seeing a mischievous, but knowing smile on my best friend, my brother. "Three guesses at what they have been up to."

"I know what they have been up to. Thank you, Sean." I say, my feet heading in that direction.

His steps match mine. "Think she'll come to my office and do exactly what she did to Silas?" His green eyes start simmering with a look I know on him too well when he looks at Sang. "She looked like a vision in that school uniform too; don't you think?"

Of course I know. When I received the email of school uniforms I was immediately visioning her in exactly what she was wearing this morning, maybe a little cleavage peeking out here and her skirt a little shorter, fuck me heels to replace the flats. Yeah, my mind was going crazy. It went into overdrive when I pictured her on her knees before me wearing that. An idea comes to mind that I tuck away for later.

Ignoring Sean's question, I twist the handle to the classroom the love of my life and brother just went into and push open the door, my eyes immediately finding her green ones across the room. The thrilling, excited look that is on her face causes my cock to twitch and I have to force all thoughts of punishing her out of my head. I turn to the teacher, Mr. Max. "Just doing my rounds." He nods in response.

I walk into the classroom; bringing my hands behind my back as I casually walk around the room, pretending to see what other students are doing when really my eyes are on her, watching her squirm with anticipation. Sean stands at the door, amused; I ignore him. I stop when I'm standing to the left hand side of the two. I go to look Mr. Korba in the eyes but my eyes instead zero in the mark on his neck. Looks like Sang had to find a way to keep her screams to a minimum.

"My office, free period." I demand in a low voice so no one else can hear me. As I walk past Sang, I too zoom in on her neck, the large bite mark clear as day. I meet her eyes and she simply grins, crossing her legs, causing her skirt to go higher up her thigh. I quickly turn my head away and walk out the classroom, closing the door behind me. "They both have huge bite marks on their necks."

Sean laughs. "Whatever has gotten into her over the summer, I like. Feisty Sang." He grins before walking off in the direction of the nurse's office. I shake my head and continue on with the rounds.