Chapter Eleven

AN: Far from perfect update, but I felt like writing something a little smutty. This chapter finished of this part of the story. Now I'll slowly start working on the next part. If you're not sure what I mean, head back to the very first Author Note, and you'll see what I mean. I don't know when I'll next be updating this story, but hopefully the wait won't be too long.
Thank you for your continued support and for your patience. Take Care. <3

Chapter Eleven
Sang

I sigh, closing my eyes when North starts scattering gentle soft kisses down my spine. It's relaxing, but it's also making me squirm. I rock back against, moan when his own hips flex forward and his hard cock grinds against my butt. He groans, gently biting my skin at the top of my spine.

"North, get naked."

North lets out a quiet chuckle which makes me grin as I press my forehead to the mattress.

"Sang, lay back onto your back."

North and I move at the same time. He moves until he's standing at the side of the bed and I shift my body until I'm laying back against the pillows, my knees pressed together. I meet Silas' dark eyes, a smile tickling my lips. From the corner of my eye, I see North dropping his jeans and boxers. I have to fight the urge to look over at him.

"Spread your legs, Aggele."

I do.

Silas groans, his eyes dropping from mine to look at my aching core. "Fuck." He reaches into his boxers and pulls his cock free, his fingers wrapping around himself at the base and squeezing. "So wet and pink." He licks his lips and I find myself doing the same, watching he slides his fists up the length of his cock, thumb and finger tightening around the head, pre cum pooling at the slit. "Suck North, Angel."

I turn my head and watch with eager eyes and a racing heart as North comes to kneel on the bed, the thick long length of his cock bobbing with his movements. When he's in reach, I wrap my hand around him, feeling him twitch in my palm. I open my mouth, licking the tip of him, his salty flavour bursting over my tongue as I look up at him through my lashes. "Shit," he breathes, his dark eyes focused on my mouth.

I take him further into my mouth, relaxing my throat as I can take him as far down as I can. My lips stretch around him. As I pull back, I suck, pressing my tongue against him until I'm swirling it around his tip before repeating the motion all over again. And again. And then again.

I take my time kissing, licking, sucking and pleasuring him, watching his facial expression through my lashes, absorbing every sound he makes, relishing the feel of his hand on my head, his fingers tangled in my hair. I listen to his deep breathing, and I feel every twitch and pulse of his cock in my mouth. The whole time, Silas watches from the other end of the bed, my legs still spread wide, my clit tingling, my core aching. Wanting and needing their touch. I'm desperate but I can be patient.

"Enough."

I pull away from North with a nice long suck, like I would a lollipop. I press my lips to his slit, giving him a small affectionate kiss before turning my focus back on to Silas.

"Cowgirl."

I smirk.

And North is quick to scoop me up into his arms, settling himself into my empty spot and bringing me on top of him, back to his chest. His legs come between mine, spreading me hide and I press my hands on either side of him into the mattress, propping myself up so I can watch. He flexes his hips, his cock rubbing between my wet lips and I shiver in anticipation.

With his hands on my hips, North sinks me down onto his cock and I close my eyes, letting out a quiet moan of pleasure as he stretches and fills me with every single inch of him. North groans and a sweet sigh of contentment leaves my parted lips.

"Fuck her nice and slow, North." I open my eyes and watch as Silas gets to his knees and shuffles up the bed until he's kneeling between our spread legs. His eyes are fixated on where North disappears inside my body and I can only imagine what it looks like. North starts fucking me, keeping his strokes slow and even, but deep and hard. Noises escape me as I watch Silas watching us, his hand fisting his cock, his strokes matching North's thrusts. "So perfect."

"Silas," I moan, dropping my head back as North thrusts his cock inside me, making me whimper as he strokes that sweet spot inside me. I circle my hips, wanting more, needing something else to help me climb the cliff to sweet oblivion. "North, more."

"Baby," North groans, his hands tightening to an almost bruising grip. I know him, and know he is desperately trying to keep his control. I just know he's desperate to just fuck me hard and fast, but he also know he wants to play this game until the end.

"Stop."

I'm pretty sure we both let out whimpers of confusion, but North follows the order and stops his strokes, his cock buried deep inside me. I lift my head, my eyes fluttering open as I meet Silas's dark gaze.

"Think you can take us both?" Silas asks quietly, shuffling closer. He flexes his hips, the head of his cock rubbing right over my clit, making me clench and quiver. My eyes roll to the back of my head as his question slowly starts to register in my head. North curses beneath me as my eyes once again flutter open. "Can you take both North and I in this sweet, tight, wet pussy?"

I swallow hard. That's a lot of cock. He teases me, guiding his cock to my opening, gently pressing into the tight space, his cock rubbing against North's, who mutters something I can hear under his breath. I bite my lip and nod my head. "We can try."

"Wrap your arms around my neck, Aggele."

North takes my weight completely as I shift my arms, my hands clasping together behind Silas' neck. North spreads his legs wider, bringing his knees up higher which in turns spreads me so wide my muscles really start to stretch. But it opens me up, and with the new angle, I can watch as Silas' cock rubs up against North's, collecting my wetness before pressing himself to my opening and slowly stretching me wider, slowly sinking his thick long length into my pussy and like the greedy girl I am, I take him, breathing through the pinch of pain I feel. Silas brings his thumb to my clit, massaging it, pressing on it, making my whole body clench and shake as I rise higher up the cliff.

"Fucking hell," North barks.

"Oh god," I cry, trembling. Silas' mouth finds mine and he kisses me hard and deep as he rubs my clit harder, finally sinking himself to the hilt right alongside North. I feel as full, my heart pounding like a drum, sweat coating my whole body. As soon as I reach the top of the cliff, I'm falling back down, fireworks exploding, my head becoming dizzy with intense pleasure.

"I gotta move."

"Together."

Through the fog, I hear them. Then they're moving, together and perfectly in sync, like they've done this hundreds of times before but know that they haven't. They're just that in sync with each other that they know, especially when it comes to me, what to do, how to do it. They keep they're movements even, they're strokes deep, but hard, stretching me wide, fucking me perfectly.

Silas' hands come to my waist, above North's, moving my body with their thrusts, playing my body like a well oiled machine. Silas' wraps his lips around my nipple, flicking his tongue against it as North releases my hip with one of his hands and brings it between my legs, the tips of his fingers finding my clit.

I climb up that cliff again and this time, when I fall, North and Silas are coming with me, emptying themselves deep inside me with one hard, deep stroke.

I feel so damn empty when they pulls themselves from my body, but I feel satisfied too, and more than happy to fall to the bed between them, the three of us breathing deeply with sweat coating our skin.

"I love you," I whisper.

And together, without hesitation, they tell me they love me too.